Your latest CD purchases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your latest CD purchases

Paco De Lucia - Antologia Vol. 2 - One of the best classical guitarists in the world from Spain.
    Eric Clapton - One More Car, One More Rider - Live Set
    Obras Espanoles con Andres Segovia, Antonio Soler y Manuel de Falla - More pieces from Spain....
    Arabic Greatest Hits - A collection of Moroccan, Tunisian, Egyptian and other artists from the middle east.
    Ray Charles Greatest Hits - A great jazz singer.. one of my favorites

Mostly stuff I usually get...
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

I can't afford buing cds these days.. I'm broke as hell. I have like 3 euros now and no savings, nothing, that's it.
    You capitalist pigs! Feel bad!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I am a capitalist pig.. and am proud of it. I live off my parents.. lol... in four months as I depart to university I am gonna be broke.. you probably can catch me in a phone booth looking for quarters...

While having tons of electronical components.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Something Corporate - Leaving Through the Window
        The Used - The Used
        Unwritten Law - Music In High Places (acoustic stuff)

All good stuff

Comment

Linkin park- Metora
          50 cent- get rich or die tryin
          Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Matchbox Twenty - More than you think you are

Comment

How about 'your latest CD you burned?' .

That would be easy: Kevin Saunderson - Proper @ PGH which rocks harddddddddddddddddd.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Get your anti-capitalist talk out of here! Burning CDs is illegal!

*whispers* My latest burned CD is one of Johnny Winter when he was playing live... great artist... added to my collection of about twenty burned CDs.

Comment

Yes, I'm a pig too .

Ok, this is your thread so I don't continue making it burned CDs thread.

Seriously though, my last real CD purchase was.. Something from Joe Sample.. great Jazz pianist.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Alkinoos Ioanides - Ektos topou kai chronou

has "kemal", a great song/tale great melody and lyrics about a little muslim boy who thought he could change the world

Comment

Prince - Purple Rain
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Yeah! I got some old Prince on vinyl too not too long ago.. .
                        In da butt.

Comment

I´m like Pekka. I can´t afford CD´s these days (*cough*Kazaa *cough* ) I think my latest CD´s I bought was Pain´s "Nothing remains the same" and some Biohazard type band whose name escapes me at the moment...
                          I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

ehm, Shadowbane. I haven't bought a music CD in my life.
                            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Heh... great timing Fez. I bought a CD for the first time in years just yesterday. A double CD with the official version of Catch A Fire by Bob Marley on one, and the original takes on the other.
                              Originally posted by Fez
                              Get your anti-capitalist talk out of here! Burning CDs is illegal!

*whispers* My latest burned CD is one of Johnny Winter when he was playing live... great artist... added to my collection of about twenty burned CDs.
                              Is that the one with Edgar Winter and Rick Derringer? I have that one on vinyl but my record player is broken

BTW, you keep me amazed ever since you returned. Imagine, Gianny actually having great taste in music
                              Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                              And notifying the next of kin
                              Once again...

Comment

Working...
                              X