No announcement yet.

The BEST deodorant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahaha I love Tom of Finland! But no - I meant Maine.

"I've never heard about it. Can you give any description?"
    All natural, mild smelling deoderant that is highly effective. Very simple and yet effective. Probably hard to find in Finland though - sorry!
    "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
    Drake Tungsten
    "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
    Albert Speer

Comment

So.. more recommendations? anyone? Zylka?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Zylka's GONE man! GONE! banned for 2 weeks!
        Drake Tungsten
        Albert Speer

Comment

Hmm, for true heavy duty stuff I'd recommend PhysioSport stuff. The smells are fairly neutral but it works remarkably well (as in I can row for 3 hours at 25C and still not smell). The Adidas stuff is similar. But I think you are lookng for a more of a "going out" kinda deodarant than a "heavy duty sports" kinda deodarant

Comment

Oh.. what a perfect timing!
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Only the best baby!
              Drake Tungsten
              Albert Speer

Comment

lightblue, well everything combined into one would be cool, but as heavy duty deodorant they might not be very good..... but those recommendations are also welcome. I'm looking for all round casual wear that can be the choice for the nights too.
                In da butt.

Comment

I wear the smell of success...

No really... I wear BO....

No really this time... I wear deodorant (no anti-perspirats, they suck) with no odour. Thats why it is called DE-odorant.

No double really this time, I like when people smell like people, not like chemical spills. And only washing mostly does the job.... I HATE it when people (read women) put too much deo or perfume on. Its like hiding a part of your persona....

Anyway.. best deo I smelled was red brut.

Comment

Could be a language barrier, but if you're asking for actual underarm deodorant - I don't recommend scented. Scent is reseverved best for colognes, and personally lathering on some thick, fragrant white paste under my arm is revolting. Crystal deodorant stones are nice, thin, neutral and do the job best

As for cologne, that is really subjective. I love the Hugo Boss line for daily... Versace is great for fruity/whispy tones that go good with girls who like a guys' feminine side. As pointed out, Aqua Di Gio is universally adored but a little too strong for myself. Stay away from Hermes or anything with a crested lion etc. unless you want to smell like an old man wearing a plaid Kangol

...but alas I don't use scented stuff religiously so don't know much of it, sorry

Comment

There's a deodorant crystal. Pretty natural, something to do with salt. Two more cologne recommendations - Chanel Por Hommes is a classic, but much more mature for the middle aged. Last, my Dad always said a splash of jet fuel from when he was a helicopter pilot got attention!!!

Comment

. I try to avoid scented, as well. Leave the scent for the cologne, and a good call for the Hugo Boss.

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by monolith94
                          Tom's of Maine Natural Deoderant - none better!
                          youre ****ing insane, mac loving, sandal wearing, ****gy haired, hippy.

old spice fresh scent. yeah boyee
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

A straight-forward, simple roll-on antiperspirant for everyday use (Blåvitt or Mum for Men), if I want to smell nice I use aftershave.
                            Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                            Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

I got that Acqua Di Gio. I'm loving it. I'm not sure if I like the deodorant.. it's a little weird.. but cologne is great.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X