No announcement yet.

The BEST deodorant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ted Striker, Exaclty! Most deodorants DO blow..
    I find myself wondering many times what to get, since I've tried so many and found them bad, or just neutral. Sometimes I detect good deodorants on other guys, but I'm too ashamed to ask what it is. I bet lots of guys wonder the same thing, what they should buy since they have lots of bad experiences. Then there are of course guys who don't simply care, or wear neutral ones.. but I like good deodorants. They make me feel comfortable, and they have effect on other people too. People like to be around a guy who smells good. So let's keep this thread going on..
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

.. and I have found few good ones, but I'm tired of them and I'm looking to get some new ones.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

If you're looking for universally loved cologne, try:

Aqua di Gio by Armani
        Issey Mayake

not sure of those spellings
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          .. and I have found few good ones, but I'm tired of them and I'm looking to get some new ones.
          Which ones do you like?
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I once had some Armani, though I'm not sure if it was that.. I've never heard of Issey Mayake, or anything simular (in case of spelling errors). I will check these out too along with english leather.
            In da butt.

Comment

Comment

Ted Striker, I liked Sergio Tacchinis Uomo and cK's One, but I'm seriously bored of them both and don't find them that good anymore. I'm sick of them. Also there was this one that I got from my first gf ever can't remember what it was though.. I wonder why she bought me deodorant..
                In da butt.

Comment

She bought you deoderant. Well I had a girlfriend ask me to buy her perfume so I wouldn't sweat it. Get it, "sweat it"! Here they are:

L'EAU D'ISSEY by Issey Miyake
                  ACQUA DI GIO by Giorgio Armani

Comment

Hey that's a good site! I was searching for that kind of site but couldn't find any good ones.. their listing is good.

there are some universally liked smells yeah.. but the best would be something that you don't smell everyday, you know .. what makes people ask 'what's that?', something 'new' and all.. but I'll settle with known if I like it.
                    In da butt.

Comment

And as for an example, that tommy hilfiger set I didn't like.. I got it as a gift (my buddies and folks travel a lot, so they usually brings things like that as gifts from duty free shops).. but I didn't like it at all.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Okay for custom cologne you can try this one. I don't know if he does international orders but it is $500 US but you will get something unique:

Comment

Yeah, people can recommend colognes as well.. smells for men! Always good to have a list..
                          I'm willing to invest a little to shampoos, deodorants and colognes.. Say I can go to $30 with deodorant. If more than that, it has to be pretty damn special! English Leather seems to be quite cheap, so that's a plus too.

Custom cologne? Does it really mean I can customize it and have something I really want?
                          In da butt.

Comment

Yup he creates something custom. I've never done it but he can do it though the mail.

Comment

Sounds pretty cool.. thats too expensive for me though.

I also liked Hugo by Hugo Boss for a while. I thought it was nice, but I got sick of that one too.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Yeah alot of people wear Boss so I could see it getting old.

I think the Calvin Klein ones are worn too much also.

Comment

Working...
                                X