No announcement yet.

The BEST deodorant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it was pretty masculine, so I think that was the best one yet before I got tired of it. I might go back someday to it though.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Ted Striker, Exactly. I didn't get tired of that Hugo so much as it been very popular. So, eventually I got tired of it.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Ted, have you gone through other cK products? I once tried most of them, I liked Be for a while, stuck with One, HATED Eternal and never tried Obsession but at the time I think it was 'ok'.. others I haven't tried.
        In da butt.

Comment

Yeah, you could always switch them up too.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

also it's summer coming up here where I live, so I'd like to have something fresh, but not too fresh like 'jeesh, he just came out of shower' fresh. It should be happy, but still not too aggressive. Maybe little bit compromising as in universal if it has to be.I want to trust it, I go to shower first thing in the morning, so I don't want to have to get another one after 8 hours, just to smell fresh. It shouldn't be too dominating, but strong enough just to get noticed. It should be little masculine too, but not 100% masculine. It shouldn't bee TOO fruity either, but it can have some fruitiness in it.. just not overly done like in most cases.

In the winter time when it's dark all the time and cold, I like to go with something more dark, strong and silent type smells with dignity. Definitely masculine, more masculien than summer. Also little stronger than in summer. A little like Hugo, but not that since it's used already.

So.. more summer recommendations?
            In da butt.

Comment

For winter how about:

Dark Finn by Tumerolu
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

But.. I'd have to kill him first?
                In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                  also it's summer coming up here where I live, so I'd like to have something fresh, but not too fresh like 'jeesh, he just came out of shower' fresh. It should be happy, but still not too aggressive. Maybe little bit compromising as in universal if it has to be.I want to trust it, I go to shower first thing in the morning, so I don't want to have to get another one after 8 hours, just to smell fresh. It shouldn't be too dominating, but strong enough just to get noticed. It should be little masculine too, but not 100% masculine. It shouldn't bee TOO fruity either, but it can have some fruitiness in it.. just not overly done like in most cases.
                  This sounds exactly like Acqua di Gio, it's very light clean and not dominating at all. Very subtle.

Comment

I've never worn any of the CK stuff, I've never really liked Calvin Klein anything really.

Comment

You know who we need in this thread is Zylka.

He Z if you are reading this PM somebody if you have recomendations...

Comment

Why Zylka? I'm not saying why not, but why? He an expert of somekind?

Yeah, that Armani really is a strong option for me. I remember one Armani smell right now, I'm not sure if it was that, but the one I tested was good.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Do they have that Acqua Di Gio in shampoo too? Maybe aftershave-shampoo-deodorant set?
                          In da butt.

Comment

You can also get the Armani one in a mini size too to try out, it's like $10.

Zylka is really good at this sort of thing, clothes, etc.

Comment

Really? Let's hope he turns around here too then..

Well if it's the one I have already smelled but never bought because at the time I already had enough 'body products', I could go for full set if there is one available. I really liked it, and ever since wanted to get it. I still might go for mini size first.. I want to test that english leather too .
                              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                Do they have that Acqua Di Gio in shampoo too? Maybe aftershave-shampoo-deodorant set?
                                Just aftershave and cologne.

Comment

Working...
                                X