Powell Says France will Face Consequences for Stannding up to the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lord Merciless

Fabrique Nationale, a Belgian weapons manufacturer.
    I did a Google search and the South Carolina/France boycott stories refer to Michelin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
      Oh dear - deprived childhood eh Dino?
      Hey you Aussie bastard I found out what a tea cosy is.

Now what the hell is asterix?!!?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You will find out if you keep annoying the French.
        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Asterix is nothing compared to the almighty power and sheer grace of Obelix!
          "I wrote a song about dental floss but did anyone's teeth get cleaner?" -Frank Zappa
          "A thing moderately good is not so good as it ought to be. Moderation in temper is always a virtue, but moderation in principle is always a vice."- Thomas Paine
          "I'll let you be in my dream if I can be in yours." -Bob Dylan

Comment

• Moab is no match for either of them.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• What the hell is this?
              Attached Files
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And this?

Is Obelix a girl or what?
                Attached Files

Comment

• And then of course the French also have Tin Tin.

Comment

• Yeah but America has Barbarian Eurocom Shepherd Rin Tin Tin
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Rin Tin Tin died about 30 years ago.

Comment

• Asterix???

Comment

• Actually we are on Rin Tin Tin VIII

Apparently each Rin Tin Tin gets to do it with all sort of hot *****es.

Comment

• How on earth did you guys get from Powell and France to Rin Tin Tin?
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

• I'll bet Colin is a Rin Tin Tin man.

I am too. Loved that dorg

Comment

• Well look at the package on that boy we are going to have Rin Tin's until eternity.

Comment

Working...
                                X