A peaceful expansion turns to war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A peaceful expansion turns to war

Memphisa has recently decided to expand into the former state of Ming Tran to celebrate its 1 billionth person. We started with islands off the coast. Our plan was to get the local Ming Tran cities (more like Reinnissance towns really) to come over peacefully. To make it safe for colonizaton from Memphisa. If they refused we sieged them and burn town after letting the people out. If they resisted we locked the people in, then burned the town. The only resistance we recieved on the islands was some cities that refused peaceful submission, but gave in when gave them a second chance chance just sfter the siege was set up. We also has resitence from some bands of well armed soldiers (much more well armed than the Ming Tranians) that most Ming Tranians reffered to as "The Others." The Ming Tranians said they had taken over last year. They always attacked after we landed on the islands. They soon retreated dragging their dead. We often came to the cities greeted with open arms for freeing them. The bands grew larger as we took more islands from the retreating bands of soldiers. As we pused very close to coast, they started being reffered to as the "Heres." We had our suspitions then. We also noticed that the portion of of abandoned houses increased. We guessed that some Heres had been living those houses and the Heres population was getting larger as we pushed in, but had retreated with the soldiers.

When we finally landed on the mainland we greeted with not a band, but an army soldiers. We crushed them. This time, they didn't drag away dead. We noticedthey looked very Heressonian. Word was sent to me and a Declaration of War prepared, but it wasn't signed yet. Word sent to the Shivatopian leader to ensure that if war broke out, we would have his support. We then continued with our startagy of taking Ming Tranian towns with the occasional battle with what we thought were Heressonians. One off teh requirments we got when we were negotiating with a town was that we either kill or expell the Heres (the soldiers had left, but the civialians hadn't). After fighting much more often than normal, our scouts found not a Ming Tranian town, but an entire Heressonian city. They said all forest (which covered most Ming Tran) had been cleared around the city and much of the clearing had happened recently. They also said defences had been prepard. We sieged the city. They tried to break the siege mamy times, but all failed. I didn't sign the declaration of war yet since we thought the city was controlled by Heressonian exiles. nce the city gave in, it was found that city was built as secret capital during the war and that the city was still under direct Heressonian control. The Declaration of War was signed.

The massive Memphisian Navy was sent to blockade Frog Island and The River That Connects Two Seas. Missile Crusiers sent a massive volley of missiles into the river valley. The Navy Air Force was dispatched to destroy all Heressonian Air Fields and they succeded. The Memphisian National Guard (a service required by all Memphisians between 18 and 30) was sent into full serivce. They were sent reenforce the Memphisians in Ming Tran and another invasion of the remote Western side of Heressonia. An invasion force is being sent to Frog Island as we speak. This war seems like it will be a smal speed bump on the road of Memphisian history.
    USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
    The video may avatar is from

THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Any plans?

Comment

Maybe
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

After the fall of Ming Tran, chaos broke out. Desperate Mintranians asked Heressonia to care care of them, which plea was accepted. Despite the cost that Ming Tran is for flourishing Heressonian economy, Heressonian Council of Elders agreed we can not leave our friends in the lurch.
          It seemed obvious for us that Mintranian troubles are caused by foreign powers. Many pirates from beyond the sea were pillaging the islands and the coast.
          Heressonian intervention put an and to this, and a couple of peaceful years ensued.
          As Mintranians were finally enjoying peace and happiness, and rebuilding their society. the pirates appeared again, this time more numerable, and, as one may have expected, bearing the ominous signs of the puny Memphisia. Not strong in battle, but deceitful and cruel, this army of marched towards Heressonian borders, raping the elderly, killing the women and enslaving the children. Thousands of refugees hit Heressonia. As they gathered in Heressonia Magna, old High Priest of Ming Tran issued a dramatic plea to the Council of Elders, asking Heressonian friends to help.

"It seems to be our fate, to be always a pray and victim of these sea barbarians. And it may seem to some that it'd be more conveniant for You to leave us die or be reduced to slaves. But no. They will not stop there. These monsters will advance until entire world is in their power. Stop them now, while they are weak, or it may be too late!"

And he went on, describing the horrors of memphisian invasion.

The Elders were brought to tears. They ordered ultimatum to be sent to Memphisia, demanding freeing Mintranians from their hands.

This decision was met with sharp criticism by younger politicians and teh populace, demanding steps to be taken against the barbarians. Yet, the Elders still hope for peace.
          Yet, the army was put on Darghulam river in Ming Tran, and the fleet blocking Frog Island and the southern port was dispersed, the navy men taken prisoners.

Heressonia awaits.
          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
          Middle East!

Comment

Breaking the rules of Apolyton's land council that limits a country to 3 territories is a crime that will not go unpunished. Peace is not an option.

Memphisians are very well trained in battle. A soicity that lived in constent state of Civil War for 60 years and 3/4 of its population die and 3/4 of the island turned to ruin in that war, knows the purpose of a well trained army. We fought so hard and long that one even remembered the day the war broke out. We know war.

I am pleased to announce that Frog Island is under Memphisian control. We told the preists there that all we wanted was 10 of their finest frogs and no oppression would go to the Frogite Religion or any other frogs than the 10 we requested. The 10 frogs were put in an air sealed box (it was only 1ft by 1ft) and sent to the dictator of Heressonia with a picture that showed that showed the curent front line.

When the box was sent, the front line was at the gray line (where it gets near Heressonia)

Although it had gotten to where the white line is by the time it got due to Heressonia's lack of action

Last edited by Will9; June 25, 2007, 12:30.

Comment

The Council of Elders saw that the evil Memphisians do not respect anything but might, and that their hatred towards justice and peace is strong. They were forced to act.

Mighty Heressonian armies entered memphisian-occupied territory. Fires and destruction was all around; frog nuns were raped, and frog priests put in concentration camp. The nation and Mintranian allies called for revenge, but Teh Elders didn't want to act hastily: it's the mad ruler that's to blame, not entire memphisian nation!

After liberation of Frog island, mighty heressonian fleet surrounded Memphisia. Greeted happily by opressed memphisian nation, they captured entire state but the capital. Memphisians declared they wanted to live in peace and alliance with Heressonia, and want to convert to frog faith. They demanded a Frog Republic of Memphisia to be established. But the elders asked them for patience.
              An ultimatum was sent to the capital:
              the mad memphisian leader should be dethronised and handed over to a judgment of neutral jonchastan.
              Attached Files
              Middle East!

Comment

Ha! we lured you right into our trap! The Memphisian Army hid in the forests of Memphisia and Ming Tran and waited for the Heressonia Army (more like band of thugs who can't tell if the are holding their guns the right way) to come. The Ming Tranians (disturbed by your refusal to call them by their proper name) were only pretending to be on your side. The Memphisian Navy went to the other side of Memphisia as the Heressonian Navy (much of which sunk before 10 feet due to rusting) came out of the River Which Connects 2 Seas. We then let youland on our island. Then we let land on the 2 New Islands of Memphisia (the entire old island is all part of the city of Memphis and therefore the capital). As the Heressonian army started to cross the bridges on to Memphis, we blew them up. The hiding Memphisian Navy came out of hiding to force the Heressonian Navy into the Bay Memphisia with Naval batteries aimed on them. We then crushed the Heressonian so called Navy and destroyed the so called army. The Memphisians in Heressonia and Ming Tran and their Ming Tranian allies then came out of hiding to reclaim Ming Tran and then claim half of Heressonia. Paratroopers are landing on Frog Island. Part of the Memphisian Army was hiding in Shivatopia and then went straight to the Heressiona Magna. The city is ours Heresson fled like a frog.

Comment

Well my troops were bored so they annexed Thailos just for fun

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
                    Well my troops were bored so they annexed Thailos just for fun
                    Do you plan on helping me with defeating Heressonia?

Comment

Perhaps later. I'd rather sit and watch for a little while.

Comment

Heresson's scramble for escape has left Heressonia leaderless. Memphisia took advantage of this this. We told Heressonian soldiers the bravery of the great Will9 when the Heressonian Army came apon Memphis. They saw ME as much leader than the cowardess Heresson. The Heressonian army (It is really just a militia by now) came over to our side. With all 3 branches of the Heressonians military destroyed and the capital and all except the half over the river valley captured, a peace offer was sent to the Heressonian leader (who had been recently spotted in the small bit of land he still controlled. The offer is simple, HEressonia must surrender all lands west of the western most point of The River Which Connects Two Seas and south of its southern most point will be surrenderded to the Christen Police State of Memphisia. Remember, we can darken the sky with Nukes if you don't accept.

Comment

A popular uprising throws off Memphisian occupation both in Heressonia and Memphisia! Memphisian leaders are all dead! Memphisia announces eternal friendship with Heressonia !
                          Middle East!

Comment

The Heressonian leader seems dilusional. Memphisians love their Emperor. Memphisia holds out on its promise to darken the sky of over the smaal area still under Heressonian control with Nukes.

Comment

It seems Memphisians have beaten their ex-leader too heavily, for he's seeing things

(a note: how can we have a nice war when You don't have territory I can invade?
                              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
                              X