A peaceful expansion turns to war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My troops are at both borders, ready to stab one or both of you in the back
    THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
    AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
    AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
    DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

You do not exist. You've been conquered
      "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
      I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
      Middle East!

Comment

Actually, I'm pissed off at Will9 for invading Heressonia, which is Shivatopian-occupied territory and one of our slave colonies
        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES

Comment

Lets fight Memphisia together, and divide its huge territorial waters among ourselves
          Middle East!

Comment

Memphisia just pulled out of Heressonia. We then fired another volley of Nukes that darkened the sky of all of Shivatopia and Herssonia.

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
            The video may avatar is from

Comment

Our star wars technology worked. All Memphisian nukes were destroyed, and the fallout is over Memphisia
              we protected our dear ally Shivatopia as well, to show our good intentions, and as a beginning of an alliance between our nations
              Middle East!

Comment

Here is a plan of partage of Memphisia, for the sake of humanity. Recent attempt at nuclear genocide by Memphisia show well it can not be trusted.
                Attached Files
                Middle East!

Comment

We could give a part to the Hedgehods were they alive
                  Middle East!

Comment

Unprovoked aggression from Memphisia

Luckily our SDI worked

But they will pay

Comment

Do You accept our partage plan?

I suggest You could change Thailos and that eastern province to provinces 162 and 163, that'd make your country sea might and would make the war against Memphisia much easier.
                      Middle East!

Comment

The Nukes sent Shivatopia were dudes used to test the Shivatopian defense system. You pasted the fine you may know the enter the war against Heressonia knowing that it is safe. The ones sent against Heressonia were built to create a Nuclear cloud when they are shot by some sort of defense system. You just made a massive nuclear cloud over your country.

Comment

but our wind-making-machines moved these clouds over Memphisia. And let Shivatopia not be fooled by memphisian lies! They say that because they feel our hands closing around their neck.
                          Middle East!

Comment

We can make a condominium out of the remaining part, or divide it as well. What do You think dear Shivatopian friend?
                            Middle East!

Comment

A jetstream has been going between Memphisia and Ming Tran at the time ending and then going to Shivatopia. You just sent the cloud to Shivatopia from not thinking things through enough. Shiva, don't side with someone who sends a nuclear clould over your land.

Comment

lol I just invaded you both and annexed both your counties to Shivatopia LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X