Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heresson
    Memphisia is controlled by Heressonia, and declares war on Varaag
    Pfffttt - Your sources are incorrect and unsustainable.

The rice gruel you are now living is tainted with rat droppings, which have caused you to lose your grip on reality.

Not to worry - my troops have now surrounded your so called Presidential Palace (we would term it a tenement) and soon your illusions will cease as your head is removed from your shoulders, plastisied, and added to my collection.
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by LordShiva
      Considering that Varaag's army is allied with and based in Shivatopia, your commanders are still lying to you
      Allied with Shivatopia........

You will need to recheck this with your ambassodors about that...........

You may Heressonia once I am finished turning it into the slag heap it has always been.
      I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Working...
      X