Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing - shouldn't it be the Leemur Trophy? I entered the Leemur leader name and it worked! I had 2 settlers and all that gold and PW. I thought "Wow!" and I was thinking of all the things I would do to get off to a great start. But then I just quit the game - I need to do other things now.

Comment

• September 14 or 15 will work for me
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ETB
        Another thing - shouldn't it be the Leemur Trophy? I entered the Leemur leader name and it worked! I had 2 settlers and all that gold and PW. I thought "Wow!" and I was thinking of all the things I would do to get off to a great start. But then I just quit the game - I need to do other things now.
        Well, since Leemur is the cheat code for the game, having a "Leemur Trophy" would be like awarding a "cheaters" trophy - wouldn't it?

Comment

• So the winner of the "Lemur Trophy" would be like awarding the best small monkey-like nocturnal animal?
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maquiladora
            So the winner of the "Lemur Trophy" would be like awarding the best small monkey-like nocturnal animal?
            Exactly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wittlich
              Well, since Leemur is the cheat code for the game, having a "Leemur Trophy" would be like awarding a "cheaters" trophy - wouldn't it?

Good one Wittlich!

Comment

• I'm officially in the tourny. Just keep in mind it'll be my second MP game ever, so please don't squash me during the first 5 minutes...

Comment

• A little update on the Tournament: we currently have 14 participants. I still haven't heard from any of the Skaven or Guardians people (well, only from Mazaika, but he's pretty much retired from CtP2 MP, from what I understood), a pitty as they're fairly experienced players with a good chance to win this tourney. Hopefully I'll hear from them in the next 36 hours or so, otherwise we'll have to play without them. On the flipside, that does mean that all the (MP) newbies have a much better chance at winning, I'm sure you n00bes won't mind that

The list of confirmed participants so far (if your name is not on the list but you want to play, let me know ASAP):

1. Maquiladora
                  2. Oerdin
                  3. Immortal Wombat
                  4. Turambar
                  5. dregman
                  6. Wittlich
                  7. Haupt. Dietrich
                  8. Wise Ass
                  9. ETB
                  10. mkalthoff
                  11. Shadow
                  12. TheArsenal
                  13. Repistes
                  14. mapfi

With 14 people we'll have two games with 3 players and two with 4. Only Wittlich and Shadow can't play next Saturday (well, Shadow can play for 2 hours but that's a little short if you ask me), so unless new participants arrive in the next 36 odd hours, I will randomly select one of the people who *can* play and he will have to play against Wittlich and Shadow at another time, while the rest gets drafted into one of the other 3 teams and will play this Saturday.
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

• Locutus, you're not playing?...

Comment

• No, I'm not, for 2 main reasons:

1) I don't have time to organize AND play in this tournament (and playing is actually worse than organizing, it's hard for me to be available 4-6 hours on end, I usually only have 1-2 hours after which other duties require my time, for organizing stuff this is not really a problem, for playing it is)
                      2) If I, as organizer of the Tournament, would play, it would inevitably jeopardize my neutrality. If the draft would be favourable for me, that would look suspicious (and even if most of you would trust me, if even one person has starts complaining about it, it would bring the whole tournament down). Also, if there are any conflicts or tie-breaks or whatever, some independent person needs to be able to step in and solve it. If I play I can't be that person.

I might play some MP games in the future but not for an Apolyton Tournament...

Comment

• I'd love to be part of this, unfortunately like Locutus, my schedule will not permit me to spend the required amount of time . So I guess that I'll have to stick to SP for now, and PBEM when it's ready(hear that Pedrunn ).

Good luck to all of the competitors

Comment

• I'm afriad I have to pull out of playing this weekend folks. Can't connect when I'm on an aeroplane... Open from Tuesday onwards to Saturday though.
                          3am...! Can't be, I just started...!
                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                          Ahhh, my first Nuke!
                          Now the fat lady's singin'...

Comment

• centrifuge,
                            Too bad, it would have been nice to have you in. But oh well, PBEM is fun too

Shadow,
                            As you can see in my second last post, I had already counted on that

Comment

• Sorry everyone I'm going to have to pull out as I completely forgot I'm playing hockey Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning plus the East Anglian Derby (Norwich vs Ip****) is on telly I think in the afternoon.
                              Shores Of Valinor.com - The Premier Tolkien Community -

Comment

• Pulling out for tomorrow or for the entire tourney? It would be a shame to loose you for the entire Tourney, but it wouldn't be a problem at all if it's just for tomorrow - in fact it would be perfect...

Comment

Working...
                                X