Apolemurian People's Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolemurian People's Party

Comrades, we have to gather the will of the free, peacefull (as much as possible ) , democratic and openminded people to stop the evil temptations of the industrial-military complex taking over our beloved country. anybody willing to join?

God damn Peaceniks.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

at least we have the better parties arty:

Comment

Yes, but with all that pot can you really remember them the next day?

Comment

BTW Zaphod Beeblebrox is a cool name. I liked that series too. On another note how far away from Badd Aachen is Aachen? Are they close together? My friend Napolean sent me a post card from Badd Aachen once.

Comment

who cares, we're just having another party, and we can even talk the same stuff again without getting bored :P

Comment

Originally posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox
              who cares, we're just having another party, and we can even talk the same stuff again without getting bored :P:
              Well that's cool. I'd like that because I could tell the same jokes twice and no one would notice.

Comment

thanks,
                well i presume you mean bad aachen, thats the same town than aachen. in german a "bad" (=bath) in front of the city name indicates, its a spa. the town is also known by its original name aquis grana (healthy water, it was founded as a spa for roman soldiers) aix-la-chappelle in french (yes, its the town where charlemagne / karl der große made its capital and got buried) or aken in dutch

Comment

How big of a town is it? You wouldn't happen to know the poster Napolean would you? He lives in the same town as you.

Comment

no, don't know him. at least not by that nickname. will check that out, someone posting on apolyton might be the right person for board- or roleplayinggames in rl as well. thank you. öche (as aachen is called by the people from aachen, i just moved here to study) has about 300k inhabitants, about 35k of them students at one of our 5 universities.

Comment

hm, are you sure he lives in aachen? found no napolean in the database, but 3 napoleon (bonapartes). two of them living in NY (seems to be a Dl ) one in LA.
                      do you still have contact?

Comment

Oerdin asked Zaphod Beeblebrox if he knew someone called Napoleon who lived in a small German town, thats almost a Monty Python sketch right there. NI!

Back on topic: I might switch parties once we're in a safe position, i do like to build too.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

Originally posted by Maquiladora

Back on topic:
                          that prase goes "and now, for something completely different"

you would be welcome maq, we sure want to defend our decadent lifestyle as well, if necessary even by sharing our weed with the aussies and making love to them

Comment

that prase goes "and now, for something completely different"
                            You know that thought came to me just as i was posting in another thread

if necessary even by sharing our weed with the aussies and making love to them
                            I like it already, who would care about war with those incentives
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

let me get this straight, your entire party belief system is based upon thwarting the war party? such singlemindedness is almost as bad as being for war no matter what

Comment

Working...
                              X