No announcement yet.

Apolemurian People's Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you think about electing a Prime Secretary of the Apolemurian Supreme who would represent us and about writing a political program we would try to enforce in the various Democracy Game threads?
    Last edited by Tamerlin; January 23, 2003, 09:42.
    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

sounds like a good idea to me

Comment

how many members? how come so many joined?

Comment

Originally posted by HuangShang
          how many members? how come so many joined?
          Aren't you already member of the Apolyton war party?

We want peace (at least now)!

And hemp!
          "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

..and free donkeys

Comment

It seems we have a spy in our midst. What is our parties "official" stance on torture?

We should probably get ourselves some sort of plan to waylay the evil tendencies forced upon our citizens by the foul (non-hemp-consuming) war party . Anybody want to draw up a party connie? Maybe we should have nominations to elect our Supreme Ass Inspector? Any thoughts? Or not.

Aaah! scr#w it. It’s boring me already. Let’s just oppose the war party.
              If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

I don't want to be a member but may I stop by and smoke dope with you?
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm in.
                  "Intellectual freedom is the only guarantee of a scientific - democratic approach to politics, economic development, and culture."
                  Andrei Dmitrievich SAKHAROV
                  Soviet nuclear physicist and human-rights advocate (1921-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    I don't want to be a member but may I stop by and smoke dope with you?
                    You are welcomed!

Comment

Originally posted by Zacharov
                      I'm in.
                      Dope, political party or both?

Comment

Originally posted by Devil of Truth
                        What is our parties "official" stance on torture?
                        It is of course unthinkable and all those that are writing we are using torture are pawns manipulated by the evil warmongers which goal is to enslave the good people of Apolymuria. Such criminals should immediately been sent to DRA Rehabilitation Centre Number 001 (Number 002 under construction).

We should probably get ourselves some sort of plan to waylay the evil tendencies forced upon our citizens by the foul (non-hemp-consuming) war party . Anybody want to draw up a party connie? Maybe we should have nominations to elect our Supreme Ass Inspector? Any thoughts? Or not.
                        Not much time this week-end but I will think about something next week.

Comment

Would it be possible to add a little icon next to the CtP2 DG little one in order to indicate which party you belongs to?

Comment

That would be great. But I haven’t seen it in any of the other DG’s – so I guess a quick answer would be – no.
                            If something doesn't feel right, you're not feeling the right thing.

Comment

Other DGs have shown that parties come and go (they mostly go, actually ) so that doesn't lend itself very well for civgroups...
                              Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

OK, it seems it is not worth the pain, so be it.

Comment

Working...
                                X