No announcement yet.

NewDiplomod.slc comments....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There you are in the Industrial Age and you capture a city. So the first thing you have to build is the same granary or shrine that you were building in your cities all those millenia ago. This has got to be totally unrealistic:
    Peter, you don't understand. The building is in the city historic district, so it MUST be restored exactly the way it was.
    "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Question for Immortal womat:

Into which file to I paste the thread that you wrote to have barbarians attack settlers?

Thanks
      The wall of the Achaians

Comment

scenario.slc or script.slc
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
          scenario.slc or script.slc
          Actually if you paste in any slc file it will work.
          But i agree with IW files suggestions so that things dont get too lost!
          "Kill a man and you are a murder.
          Kill thousands and you are a conquer.
          Kill all and you are a God!"
          -Jean Rostand

Comment

Comments

I downloaded the zip from thi sthread and installed it into the scenario ( SPQR ) I was playing.

Couple of minor things ( undefined "i" variable @ line 5225 - is there an update for this & the advance for diplomat needed to change ) but other wise a great change.

The AI is very active, making & breaking pacts with each other etc.

Thought it mightspoil it as research pacts seem to be in vogue, but after they expire it seems to be a while until it offers again.

One observation/request.

Is it possible for the AI NOT to exchange specific advances. I can see some stuff that appears to refer to research, but not exchanges of advances.

Love the way that embassies are re-established on cease-fire !

Comment

My computer is broken. Back in a couple of weeks, at most, I hope.

Comment

Working...
              X