Questions Reagrding Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks,

I played 3hrs, play testing my new cradle mod, with ctp1 music as background tonight. Interesting change. Fired up the game, after it started, replaced the ctp2 cd with the ctp1, after about 60 seconds it decided it was too quiet and started playing the ctp1 tracks.

If I create a music cd with the tracks the same name/numbers as the ctp2 cd, then it should do the same?

Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by stankarp
      If I create a music cd with the tracks the same name/numbers as the ctp2 cd, then it should do the same?
      If you alter ctp2_data\default\gamedata\playlist.txt then the new CD tracks need not even have the same numbers.
      Last edited by J Bytheway; May 7, 2003, 10:51.

Comment

Thanks,

Now I have to find my way to a music shop and look for some CD with war movie themes, or blockbuster themes.

Thanks everyone.

Comment

I have bought a new Pentium 4 and found that when playing the game, or even with a different audio cd, the cd rom is operating continuously while playing the music, whereas with my Pent 3 and Pent 2, the cd played the music without operating continuously.

The CTP2 cd actually became warm after a while in the P4.

Is there something I can do to get to play like it used to in the P3 and P2?

Comment

Fixed the problem, found it will play in the other drive as well and that does not turn continuously.

Comment

Working...
            X