No announcement yet.

New graphics posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can also open these files in Paintshop Pro. But when I did that I noticed that the background layer was all white. Is that the way it's supposed to be or am I doing something wrong or does PSP just not read Photoshop files correctly?

Comment

I'm pleasantly surprised that one can open them in PSP. The white background is intentional- I saved them just before adding the backgrounds, so they're background independent as .psd files. What are you going to do with them, Paul?

Comment

I would be interested by the pds files. I can ask a friend to lend me photoshop for a while. I'm not a photoshop expert, but I thought it could only export gif89a, and save .psd file. How do you make .tga files with photoshop?

Comment

top-ed until we get our modification pages done....

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Harlan on 01-08-2001 03:55 PM
            By the way Steph, do you want these cos you have quibbles on which ages a few of the techs belong to, or do you want a different number of ages entirely? Just curious.

I don't know yet. I want to change the ages for a few techs, and I may add one. I need to know a few things about ages before :

how do the ages work?
            What is the effect of associating a tech with an age? What files should be modified to add an age?
            What is the mechanism between a change from one age to an other, and what are the effects of this change?

I alos need to know if there's a known limit to the number of techs one can add to the game

Comment

Working...
            X