No announcement yet.

APQS part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We did stand down last turn like we promised and I ask of the other nations to do the same.

Turn 184 to Swissy

Comment

• My units are at peace. On a more ominous note, the pollution chart showed disaster in one turn. Beter get the houseboats ready.

Turn 185 - Slamp
      "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• My Chart said 110 Turns but I fear that APQS looks like we all have been the target of a massive nuclear attack! I fear it's 90% P/W and at least half the Cities building Infrastructure for quite some time before this mess is cleared up.
        “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
        - Anon

Comment

• Turn to Slamp

To all those offering trade, remember this is Apolyton Pak with CD mods. Trade goods are only worth 5 gold each not 10 like regular CTP. I would lose money if I accept a trade offer for 20 gold. Please reduce the asking price to 10 gold.
          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• 32% of my cities are building infrastructure, I also put production parameter to 30%

It seems that next desaster will be in 18 turns, according to my pollution graph.

turn 186 to Jon
            Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Comment

• Turn 186 to Puppy Dog Don.

Oh What a Mess!!!
              - Anon

Comment

• My pollution graph says 112 turns, but it was going up and down before the last diaster. i think if it says 1 turn, something will happen.

187 to Slamp

Comment

• turn 187 to Jon

16 turns before desaster

Comment

• Turn 187 to Donny.

I've received another warning but the Pollution Graph still has it over 100 Turns before disaster. I dread to think what will be left after another dose of UV like the last!
                    - Anon

Comment

• turn 188 to Jon

15 turns before desaster
                      [This message has been edited by slamp (edited November 18, 2000).]

Comment

• Turn 188 to Don.

My PG reckons it's now 145 Turns to disaster.
                        - Anon

Comment

• turn 189 to Jon

13 turns before desaster, Mayans have not the same result as Germans

Comment

• Turn 189 to Don.

Sorry about my slow rate of Pollution reduction but I need the Production to build the Recycling Plants and Nuclear Power as well as the Infrastructure. Should come down significantly inside 4/5 Turns.
                            - Anon

Comment

• Turn 190 to Slamp

I think that Slamp's reading on the pollution is the most relevany. The last two disasters happened on my turn then Slamps. That would put the next one happening on Jon's turn, and Slamp's pollution readings would predict the disaster most accurately. At 700 PW at shot just to make a square savanah, I cannot sustain another round of "dead" squares.

Comment

• Turn 190 to Don.

I certainly cannot sustain another dose of this! Can any of us?
                                - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X