APQS part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APQS part 4

Welcome to this new forum. The game is very open, don't you think ?

Turn 126 to Jon
    Apolyton QuickStart for CTP PBEM

Turn 126 to Don.

I don't know about being open but this is a brilliant scenario you've created Slamp.

Comment

turn 127 to Jon

Comment

Turn 127 to Don

Comment

Turn 128 to Slamp

I keep wondering what would have happen if the Greeks were played by a human. These one to two unit garrisons are just to easy to knock over. A the rate we are going, the Greek civ will be history in a matter of turns.
          [This message has been edited by Swissy (edited June 21, 2000).]
          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

Turn 128 to Jon

I've reached the number of cities I can have with my government, but I think Greeks will be eliminate in few turns.

Comment

Turn 128 to Don.

I know that I am the worst offender but we have all got to do something about the pollution pretty soon or we're going to lose all our Cities to the ocean rather than eachother!

Comment

Jon, what's your proposal ?
                Do you have a solution ?

Comment

Jon- you must switch from communism. Fascism isn't all that bad production wise, and I have been taking Greek cities on the fly with just a couple of units.
                  "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

I cannot change Governments in the middle of a War and need every scrap of Production I can get my hands on. What would make the switch to Facism even more silly is that there probably would be no Greece left by the time I emerged from Anarchy and I would immediatly be changing again!

As of now I am building Recycling Centres in all my big dirty Cities, three of my worst ten have been completed and I will certainly undertake not to construct any Airports until I have switched Governments.

Whilst I do accept that my Cities occupy the top six places in the 'Shame League' I am not the only offender! Only Don can really claim innocence and I do have something like 70% of my population concentrated in my 10-12 core Cities whilst you two guys seem to be much more evenly spread.

Comment

I will take a look on polution next turn and I will build recycling center if neeeded. I haven't a lot of big cities, but a lot of small cities and I never built oil refinery.

I will be away from today (friday) 7pm GMT+1 until monday 8am. I prefer that Swissy puch
                      next turn button, but I want to play one turn more before as I need to define production queue and units moving

Who has the turn ?

Comment

Don has the Turn but I think he does not look at the Forums very often and I have had problems in the past with getting mail through to him so I will post to you, Slamp, for forwarding if that has occurred again.

Have a happy holiday!

Comment

Thanks, I'm going to Cassis (close to Marseille).

Comment

Turn 129 to Jon

Comment

Turn 129 to Don

Comment

Working...
                              X