No announcement yet.

Swissy2 - Part IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give it your best shot Demos - I was 4/5 prepared when I made my unfortunate mistake...

Honour is satisfied after your vicious and unprovoked attack on my harmless Phalanx! Continue hostilities at your peril!

MOBIUS

Veni Vidi Vici
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Bloody warmongers, the lot of you!! And that goes for you too, Japanese! Oh, where'd they go?

Turn 200 (yay! 200!! In just a year or two!!) to Demosthenes.

Comment

• Turn 200 ==> Sophix

Not content with their own production, the Egyptians set about stealing the hardwork work of the honest and pure Welsh race.

Llandarcy is descended upon by the finest examples of Egyptian racial impurity, with their devious and treacherous hordes swelling the battlefield as far as the eye can see.

Brecon too has its sanctity disturbed by the impure race, as they batter on the cities high and imposing walls to no avail.

But on a brighter note, Wales has made her peace with the Japanese, for whilst they no longer claim to be Welsh, they are of Welsh blood, and so are one with the master race.
        Cariad,
        Demosthenes.
        _____
        www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

• Turn 200 resent ==> Sophix

I am experiencing problems at present, and will only be able to check my mail once per day. This will last until Monday. Hopefully this should be enough for me to continue playing, so carry on sending the turns to me as I don't want the game to stall or die.

------------------
          Cariad,
          Demosthenes.
          _____
          Cariad,
          Demosthenes.
          _____

Comment

• Turn 201 ==> Sophix
            Cariad,
            Demosthenes.
            _____

Comment

• After revenging the bloody reverses suffered at the hands of the Welsh during the Legendary Shavlor's reign and the dastardly attack on our innocent Phalanx, Rome is content now with dealing with the upstart Japanese...
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Turn 202 ==> Sophix
                Cariad,
                Demosthenes.
                _____

Comment

• Zzzzzzzz.......

Oh, while i'm here, i've created a new thread here

[This message has been edited by Lung (edited November 19, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                  X