Love Conquers? Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esteemed Tomas de Torquemada,

It seems that your diplomat has unknowingly wandered into Australian teritory. Unfortunately no official borders have been drawn up in the past, so we will have to do it now. It is unfortunate that the situation has come so far.
    Although I was peeved that you took that little river (from which you now have roads extending into my territory), I conceeded the point, since you were after all able to get your settler there first.
    I would consider this to be the northernmost reaches of Spain, as pertaining to the Australian Border.
    We can have the interveaning desert as a demilitarized zone, but the jungle beyond is indisputably Australian teritory.

Yours in Peace and Trust

Breaker Morant

Comment

• Turn 46 to Quinns

A baker looks out of his window in the city of Megara and is so startled by what he sees that he almost drops his loaves of pita bread! The Inca army is within the city limits, heading right at him!

Wait...is this a recurring dream he wonders? this all sounds so familiar!

Great Quinns, Greek lands extend south of Megara to Naxos (a city you know!). We're sure you will pull back your horseman, and in your wisdom refrain from upsetting any more old bakers from our other cities!

Xenophon

[This message has been edited by Rick Elkins (edited November 17, 2000).]

Comment

• Great Xenophon,

A thousand apologies! This city, Megara, was not on your map when we did the map exchange. To me, this darkened area has no city within 5 tiles in any direction of my Horse Archer unit, (still don't see any city). It must be a new city (since the map exchange).

Be assured that the Horse Archer recon unit will pull back, immediately, to west of your city limits.

Quinns of the Inca

(St Jon, I'm at work now. I'll send the turn in about 6 hours from now)

[This message has been edited by quinns (edited November 17, 2000).]

Comment

• Turn 47 to St Jon ---

Comment

Working...
          X