X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two things:

1st: Swissy played Sophix and Won

2nd: Trainwreck, Tom Red, Yohann, and 007
    I haven't heard from any of you for about a week. I am giving you til next Wednsday to reply. If you fail to do this then you will be replaced.

Comment

Ok I have heard a responce from everyone besides 007. If he doesn't responce by Wednsday then Minor Threat will take his place.
      In other news: Dragonlance played Aristrodemo and won. The game is available for download. It is worth the minute download
      [This message has been edited by Shavlor (edited June 20, 2000).]

Comment

SOUNDS REAL GOOD TO ME....AH SPOTTING UP YOHANHNANAAHDHDAHA 1 GAME SEEMS TO MAKE IT FAIR....JUST TO REFRESH..ARE THE GAME SETTINGS ALWAYS THE SAME OR DOES EACH PLAYER GET TO PICK? YOHAN..E-MAIL ME WHEN YOU WANT TO PLAY...

------------------
        AKA WIL, AKA MINOR-THREAT.
        PLZ DONT CALL ME OJ

"LOPPING OFF PEOPLES MELLON IS WHAT I DO BEST" 1997 QUOTE FROM OJ TO THE SATAN PRESSES
        AKA WIL, AKA MINOR-THREAT.
        PLZ DONT CALL ME OJ

"LOPPING OFF PEOPLES MELLON IS WHAT I DO BEST" 1997 QUOTE FROM OJ TO THE SATAN PRESSES

Comment

Tal is now a back up player.

Also Trainwreck and Tom Red's game is progressing.

Comment

Just heard back from 007
            Depending on his reason for absence he may or may not go back and play Yohann. Minor Threat is he does have a valid excuse than you will go in front of Tal in backup players elsewise 007 will go behind Tal

Comment

Originally posted by Aaginor on 04-16-2000 05:44 AM
              I'm also interested.

I just have the problem, that I can't enter the lobby of the multiplayer-game. The ping to uk1, us1 and us2 works, but that is all.
              I'm just trying to fix this (anybody knows about this problem)

Civ: Inka
              eMail: Aaginor@T-Online.de

Frank
              hi you need change your serveur file
              i mail you that
              lusitano
              LUSITANO
              deity

Comment

Ok now 007 is back
                He will once again play Yohann
                Now since there is two backup players and we have basically finished round 1. Tal and Minor Threat will play. Then if a player drops the winner will get to decide if he wants the spot if he doesn't then the loser will take the spot. If no one else drops (which I doubt) Then the winner will start at rank 9 and the loser will start at rank 18 in the ladder. That is if everyone wants to play in the ladder afterwards

Comment

Two things:

1st: Josip Broz Tito played and beat Kostas again.
                  2nd: Sophix played Swissy and won. And beleive it or not they actually had forcefields. Well that is if you open it in Windows. Linux would open it normaly since Sophix hosted the game in Linux.

PS: Both games are availible for download

Comment

what my next game with Yohanan
                    means?

One more thing, I really appreciate you taking pains of running this tournament.

Comment

007 you are to play Yohann. You have already played once and Yohann won. please play him again.

New Rule Added: No attacking before turn 10
                      This was added to prevent one civ from finding a goody hut w/ a mercanary and killing off the other civ before they have a chance to build units. On Turn 10 you can attack the other civ as much as you want.

Comment

sounds fare

what will happen if i loose or win?

Comment

Hi,

Sorry I've not been reading this thread - but I have been playing trainwreck - and lost twice.

Tom Red

Comment

ok 007: If you beat Yohann two times then you play H if not you play Don. My site should clear some of it up.

Trainwreck will play me and Tom Red will play Aaginor.

the site is http://shavlor.virtualave.net

Comment

Ok Sir Gar has disappeared
                              if he doesn't respond by Wednsday then Minor Threat can take his spot if he wants and if he doesn't want to then Tal will have the option and even if he comes back Wensday and Minor Threat has choosen to take his place. Then Sir Gar will go back to the back up player list.

Comment

I can't reach Yohanan
                                My server says that it can't deliver anything to his e-mail account.
                                Yohanan, if you read this - e-mail me
                                or type a respond here so we can finish the game

Comment

Working...
                                X