No announcement yet.

Semi Acc Game part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My, wouldn't the world be a different place in the Australians had done that Shavlor...

;-)

Hex, cheers mate, I may take you up on that. As for the handle, well, '99' was kinda annoying, so if you wish to think of it as a figment of your imagination then you're more than welcome. I don't mind being 'demoted' to settler, I'll make it back up.
    Cariad,
    Demosthenes.
    _____
    www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

• Turn 39 to The Organic Free Range Demosthenes.

Funny isn't it Shavlor how the biter objects to being bitten?

Comment

• Turn 39 ==> Hex (Phil)

The Welsh welcome the establishment of the Assyrian Embassy and believe that this will lead to a new dialogue between us. We hope that the same courtesy will be shown to our very own Welsh ambassador, who is journeying to your kingdom as we speak.
        Cariad,
        Demosthenes.
        _____

Comment

• Turn 40 ==> Shavlor

Comment

• I recieved an email from Ubaldo(yesterday) saying he was away for a few days, and he apoligized for not telling us. But Id really aprieciate it if he would post occasionally on the forum and tell us whats up.

Comment

• Damn Double Post
              [This message has been edited by Sophanthro (edited February 12, 2000).]

Comment

• Turn 40 to Demos

Comment

• Turn 40 ==> Hex (Phil)
                  Cariad,
                  Demosthenes.
                  _____

Comment

• Double post, sorry.
                    [This message has been edited by The True Demosthenes (edited February 12, 2000).]
                    Cariad,
                    Demosthenes.
                    _____

Comment

• Hextapul has returned from the frozen wastelands of Wisconsin - he will resume the day-to-day business of running the Mayan Empire.
                      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

• Um Hex have you recieved your turn yet from Phil?

Comment

• Phil emailed me last night and said that he emailed the file out.

I had also emailed Demos to send me the gamefile, but I will email him again.
                          Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                          ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

• Turn 40 ==> Hex
                            Cariad,
                            Demosthenes.
                            _____

Comment

• Turn 41 ==> Shavlor

The Native Americans have again fallen to squabling amongst themselves. Details are sketchy but Ubaldo is believed assassinated ending a very short reign. The Assyrian foriegn aid department will attempt to find a leader suitable for the Nation. It would be best if this leader could play between Hex and Demos. So Im looking for someone ranging from GMT to (US) CST. If they live in the Americas it would be best if they could play in the early evening.

Comment

• Turn 41 to Demos.

Comment

Working...
                                X