Semi Acc Game part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 36 to Demos.

Greetings to the Native American People.

The Australian's are astonished that two full turns should have elapsed without further Roman atrocities being committed. Has Shavlor reconsidered his previous policies or has he merely been cowed into place by international pressure?

We shall see.

Comment

Turn 36 ==> Ubaldo

The Welsh are also pleased that a new dialogue has been opened with the Romans. Our illustrious leader Demosthenes is pleased at the progress that has been made. Long may it continue.

Comment

Turn 36/37 -> Sophix
        Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
        ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Turn 37 ==> Shavlor, A couple of hours ago.

Comment

Turn to Demos.

Shavlor claims 'no Slavers'! Blames Native Americans.

Do we believe him?

Comment

Turn 37 ==> Ubaldo

I will be away from Friday until Sunday. Please set me to AI until then.

Comment

Turn 37/38 -> Sophix
                Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner

Comment

Turn 38 --> Jon

Horrible news: the Romans have spotted a slaver belonging to the native americans. The Romans will not talerate any use of slavers against them. If this offence is repeted it will mean WAR.

Comment

Turn 38 to Demos.

The Infamy and Hypocracy of Caesar Shavlor knows no bounds!

He denies Slave raids and blames the Native Americans but what do we find next to Darwin but a Roman Cleric!

A 'Goodwill' visit was it?

Comment

• Turn 38 ==> Ubaldo

My my, haven't we been busy.

One war started. Another on the brink. And surprise surprise, Shavlor of the Romans is involved in both!

Jon, what do you intend to do about this hypocracy of the Romans, treasured ally?

Comment

• I feel soooo much younger nowadays...

it's like I've lost almost a hundred years..
                        Cariad,
                        Demosthenes.
                        _____
                        www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

• Hmm it appears Ubaldo has gone AWOL. Ive Emailed him to see whats up. Demos can you please set Ubaldo to AI and send the game to Hex.

Comment

• AI set

Turn 38 ==> Hex

Game on....
                            Cariad,
                            Demosthenes.
                            _____
                            www.polthought.freeserve.co.uk

Comment

• Turn 39 -> Sophix

I will be gone Friday night - Sunday afternoon

Send my turns to phil - he will be doing my turns this weekend

his email address is
                              WeJoyPhill@aol.com

'The True Demosthenes'...I guess the last 'Demosthenes' was just a figment of our imaginations... Anytime that you are gone Demos, I'll do your turns for you.

Those wacky Romans - going to war with the Native Americans now!
                              [This message has been edited by hexagonian (edited February 11, 2000).]

Comment

• Turn 39 --> Jon

The Romans can easilly explain the message of war between themselves and the Native Americains. The Romans discovered a slaver in there country and to remove the problem they simply attacked the slaver.

Comment

Working...
                                X