X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess i better get a german/english dictionary

monkey, about those borders... ;}

Comment

what does export mean if you are the only real life form in your universe?

Comment

Turn to Zaphod

Comment

hngb hnbb

Comment

Turn 31 to Blue Max,

Yes about those borders Blue Max. I currently propose an initial boundary between that great mountain range to the left and the ocean to the right. My city of toulouse is the checkpoint, move anywhere within sight of toulouse and I will treat that action with great suspicion. I propose a no slaving treaty for the time being.

Zaph, are you suggesting that you're the only intelligent life on this universe. The great MONKEY has been insulted!!! TO ARMS I SAY! Errr... if only I knew where you were . Sorry all this tension between Lung and Don has gotten me all worked up. Zaph if those magic mushrooms are supposed to calm you down send a bunch over to my civ willya

On a more serious note. It seems that under multiplayer the person on the first position will get the best starting location and the person on the last position will get the worst starting location. Now I don't know how serious this is in PBEM but if you look at the power graphs you will see that the graphs are ordered according to the player's position(almost). Purely coincidental? Maybe not... that was why I asked Zaph about his starting location. Now I would like to hear player's thoughts and solutions on this problem.
            Monkey I am proud to be!
            Trim the sails and roam the sea!
            Trim the sails and roam the sea!
            ...Stefu

Comment

The solution's simple - form your own PBEM game with yourself as the first player, and voila! You get the best start position!

I bet Monkey's got a big fat river with goods left, right, and centre and cities to make the most of it. I'm not jealous, mind you, because i'm going to take it all off Monkey anyway. Bugger Don, i'll save his civ 'til last Hehehehe.....

Comment

Hmmm...36 hours and Blue Max hasn't played his turn yet? This turn has taken all week....

At this rate, it will take forever to destroy Don's civ!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Comment

Ugh............

I hate these stall outs.

Well monkey I think it sucks and I can't think of a solution. Other than those at the bottom of the list should send slavers over to lungs paltry civ and enslave all his decadent citizens.

As for Zaphod the Mushroom man, how are you enjoying the barren-no-food desert life. A superior life form such as yourself should have no problem overcoming such harsh conditions.
                  [This message has been edited by DON (edited November 13, 1999).]

Comment

Turn 31 to Lung

Comment

Please can you take me OFF AI now

Thanks, Steve.

Comment

HEY LUNG...Wake up and play your turn.

Too Late... you have been attached to the ai and turn 31 sent to Paul.

Sorry to the rest of you for not doing this a long time ago.

Comment

I waited, and waited.....and then i had to move house. It's always the way, isn't it? I waited for days and checked it for the last time a couple of hours before Don pulled his finger out and sent it to me. Anyway, i spent hours trying to find my modem power cable to no avail. Giving up, i went to bed and virtually tripped over the bastard!

Anyway, i played my turn anyway in the vain hope of Paul having not played his turn, which it appears has not.

Paul, please play my turn if it's not too late!

BTW Don, i was not boozing up and chasing ugly women all weekend! We don't have ugly women in Australia

Comment

Monkey,

Got a question for you and I couldn't find your email address

email me at hexagonia@yahoo.com
                            Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                            ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Turn 31 to Zaphod (the one I got from Lung)

Comment

Well I'm glad were moving forward again.

Sydney has the most attractive women per capita than any other place in the world.

Really lung....... Damn, I'm moving to Australia.

Actually, from what I hear. Montreal has tons of beautiful woman also. Maybe I'll move there, it's alot closer.

Damn, if I only read my posts after I typed them I wouldn't have to keep editing them. I wouldn't want to look like a complete moron leaving all the typing mistakes I make.

[This message has been edited by DON (edited November 15, 1999).]

Comment

Working...
                                X