Monkey's PBEM 2 part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Lung

Why don't you surrender your decaying one city civ to me now and save your grandkids from the grief of defeat?

Monkey

I average around half a minute to receive a game. The quick starts take a bit longer.

Nice newsletter, it inspired me to come here and insult lung. You even provided a link. How convenient. Thanks.

Have you or anybody else here have tried Captain Nemo's Red Front Scenario for Civ2? If you haven't, you should. It's very good and very tough. You play as the Russians and try to stop (well slowdown) the German invasion of the USSR starting in 1941. If you like Civ2 scenarios, this is worth checking out. I have been playing it steady since it came out: it’s really addictive. Plus I need all the practice I can get fighting fascists, because soon I will be fighting one called lung in this game.

Comment

Turn 37 to blue max.

BTW where did you download that scenario Don, I'd like to give it a go. Is it here on apolyton?
      Monkey I am proud to be!
      Trim the sails and roam the sea!
      ...Stefu

Comment

Its on a site called Allan and Allard's Civilization Scenario Collection. I think it's connected to this site so you can just link over. You can get info and feedback if you go to the HS-Scenario league Forum.
        [This message has been edited by DON (edited December 02, 1999).]

Comment

Turn 37 to Lung

I hope he can play his turn. He posted in another thread he was having some computer problems.

Comment

Turn 37 to Zaphod

Comment

turn 37 to steve

Comment

Ok Don, just make sure that you have notified Lung. We don't want another incident like in Monkey 1... boy did I feel guilty for that one :P

turn sent to blue max

Monkey I am proud to be!
                ...Stefu

Comment

I decided to attach an AI to lung and pass the game on. All I know is that he can't play his turn right away.

Turn 37 to Paul.

Comment

Yes Monkey I notified Lung.

He won't like it and will probably come back here and rant and rave about it.

As far as Ed's post is concerned. That kind of took me for a surprise. He was pretty upset.

Turn 38 to Paul

[This message has been edited by DON (edited December 04, 1999).]
                    [This message has been edited by DON (edited December 05, 1999).]

Comment

• I'm back! And not a rant or a rave to be heard! (that comes later).

Please take me off AI. I can't really email so i hope whoever plays their turn before me reads this. Anyway, i'm not that worried as i made sure i had no settlers roaming for the AI to settle him on a polar mountain or some place equally stupid.

Comment

• Turn 38 to Zaphod

Comment

• turn 38 to steve

Comment

• turn 39 sent to blue max.

Don, you know the rules. The person who makes the AI attachment does the AI detachment so.....

Oh Boy more ranting and raving... can't wait for it
                            Monkey I am proud to be!
                            ...Stefu

Comment

• Turn 39 to Lung

Comment

• Turn 41 to Andrew

(is this the right thread? Anyway, i've played my turn:-))

Comment

Working...
                                X