No announcement yet.

Monkey's PBEM 2 part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your computer must be faster than mine because it took me 20 minutes and you needed only 12 to play your turn.

Comment

• yes, i bought an civilization-accelerator-card to get my machine fit for this pbem-stuff

Comment

• HAH! How's this for response time.

turn 42 to BlueMax.

I've ran into BlueMax! What do you guys suggest I do? He's avoided my offer of alliance. Let it beknown that anyone who rejects my offer of alliance shall be deem by me the Great Monkey of having suspicious ulterior motives!!!

Vote for what I should do with Blue Max of the Greeks (Note, I reserve the right to perform whatever i want regardless of the result of this vote :P )

1) Send in hordes of phalanxes and pillage

2) Send in the slavers

3)Pester him with alliances offer until he gives in.

4)Offer alliance with the intention of going to war if he rejects.

5) Leave him alone for now.

I'm exercising a no cross border treaty with him right now. He hasn't officaily accepted but if he crosses that border I'm gonna crush Blue Max like a bug...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Sorry blue Max nothing personal... )

BTW what other stuff would you guys like to see in the newsletter? For instance are you guys alright about me talking crap about my week? Any suggestions?
        [This message has been edited by Monkey (edited December 12, 1999).]
        Monkey I am proud to be!
        Trim the sails and roam the sea!
        ...Stefu

Comment

• I'm just going to do 1&2 to lung, forget the diplomacy crap

Turn 42 to DeadMeat

Comment

• Turn 42 to Paul

Deadmeat, eh? Big words, man, but what about action?!! You gotta find me first, then fulfill your pathetic promises. Couldn't even save yor team pbem partner! Pretty pissweak if you ask me.

Bring 'em on, dude!!!!!

Comment

• Turn 42 to Zaphod.

Comment

• turn 42 to steve

hex, cheer for the winner, thats always the best afterwards. so cheer for the russians!(me)

Comment

• Alright I'm taking bets now... the matchup of the century, DON the Canadian Beaver Vs Lung the Downunderer... live only on MonkeySports.

You guys better not disappoint me...

Turn 43 to blue max.
                  Monkey I am proud to be!
                  ...Stefu

Comment

• i bet 1 world-empire (yet to build) that both will be mere history as soon as the one and only russian people will have conquered the world

Comment

• ...enslave 'em - crush his bones into the ground.

Don/Lung
                      I'm in a bit of a dilemma now - who to cheer for in the upcoming war between you two in this game.

1. I could cheer for Don because he was able to get his system setup to work for my game - however now he is a potential enemy in my game, so cheering for him here might cause me to go schitzo... Of course if we manage to become allies in some way, then I have to cheer for you here too

2. Or I can cheer for Lung, since I won't have any animosity for him. I know that he did try to get the setup to work and was very gracious in death. All are invited to the funeral and can eulogize the reign of the shortest-lived ruler in the history of the CTP universe.

3. Or I can just cheer for the one who proves to be the wittiest and most sarcastic...
                      Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
                      ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

• I can't help it if you can't operate your own computer.

Its obvious that only DON the Canadian Beaver is going to be the supreme ruler in these lands.

Turn passed on

Comment

• Turn 43 to Paul

Y'all just wait until i discover....DOMESTICATION!!! Then you'll really be in trouble

Comment

• Turn 43 to Zaphod

Comment

• I don't believe my eyes! Can it be true??!?

Did we just play an entire turn in just 24 hours?!?!!

SHOCK!! HORROR!!!!

Finally, we're getting our **** together. Keep up the good work, dudes!!!

Comment

• Is Steve still playing? He never posts to this board, but Zaphod keeps posting his turns as going to Steve.

Steve is in another pbem that i'm in, but i can't find him, or at least get a response. Perhaps i have the wrong e-mail address.

Can anyone tell me Steve's current e-mail address??

Comment

Working...
                                X