Monkey's PBEM 2 part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahahahaha!

I guess Hextapul of the Mayans will have to come over from the Semi-Accel. game and teach you a lesson in manners ....

Keep it up!
    Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
    ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Yes, I think you should come over here and kick Lungs ass.

Comment

Turn sent to blue max,

Hexagonian, if you set one foot into our universe, Lung and I will mentally teleport our phalanxes to your game and starting knocking out your cities.

LOL guys... can't wait to see Lung and Don making first contact!
        Monkey I am proud to be!
        Trim the sails and roam the sea!
        ...Stefu

Comment

Gawd, that's just what i need. 2600bc and civilisations from other worlds coming over to attack me. If i get attacked by aliens, i'm taking you down with me, Don!

Comment

That's Mayans... not aliens!!!

Anything to lighten the mood!
            Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
            ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

Yeah guys, get it right!!!
              Hex is the mayans and Lung is the alien.

What are ya talking about Monkey, when Lung and I meet, it will be love and peace.

Oh by the way, Mr Max(remember him) said he is getting his messages in German. Any ideas. I betcha lung had something to do with it.

Anyway
              Turn 29 to Lung

Comment

Amen brother!

But you forgot merriment. When me and my troops arrive i just want to be shown to your best pubs, that's all!

Hey Don, do you know why historically people shake with their right hands? Just don't be alarmed if we offer with our left hands

And as for Blue Max, it wasn't me, 'caus i can barely swear in German, let alone speak it!

BTW Hexagonian, there are no Mayans on my world (not that i've actually discovered any yet), so you must be an alien....or a witch! (sorry, just slipping a bit into Monty Python mode there)

Comment

Finally, a post of substance from the Lung!

Turn 29 to Paul

Comment

Turn to Zaphod

Comment

Any Idea's why Blue Max is getting messages in German.

Comment

turn to monkey

our medicine man had a strange apperance this night, after chewing on some of those funny mushrooms he saw a barbarian horde running against powerful soldiers equipped with bronze swords. they had a strange tongue ans said to be greeks. as our wise men haven proven that there is no other intelligent life than the russians on this world it must have been a vision from the hell.

Comment

About the Blue Max situation: does he have German string files in his ctp_data\english directory?

Comment

You know what guys? When i had my turn before Blue Max's it was also in German which means that the person before me...

On another note... Zaph you should start feeding your medicine men more often so they don't have to chew on any funny mushrooms. BTW how's your starting location? I just saw a post in the general section which I hope is not true or I misunderstood it.

Turn to blue max
                            Monkey I am proud to be!
                            ...Stefu

Comment

Hey Zaphod, are you willing to export those mushrooms.
                              I will feed them to lungs army, while they are sitting around stoned out of their tree, I will sneak up and sack his civ. hehe

What post are you talking about Monkey?

Well I guess Zaphod will have to teach us how to speak/read german.

Turn 30 to Lung.

Comment

Turn 30 to Paul.

Nice try, Don. Those mushrooms won't work on my troops. No sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll for them. No siree! They're good living, gun-totin', ornery country folk, y'hear!

BTW Don, i saw your post on the Accelerated PBEM messageboard before you edited it. Trying to incite revolt against me from elsewhere in the galaxy, eh? I'll get my evil twin brother from your planet to destroy you! Hang on, that's me

Comment

Working...
                                X