No announcement yet.

Another World Part VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Incans have been patiently waiting for Mongolian forces to retake their once glorious cities. Once a city has been requested, it will be returned. Until that time the Mongolians can rest assured that the cities infrastructure will be repaired.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan

A dark voice from the past tells, that maybe the americans havn't given any former mongol city back to the Mongols - wasn't that the reason why the Americans went into a war against the Assyrians for?!

Cheated I say, the Mongols have been cheated..... and may the pollution take your all
      The Americans are willing to equitably split the former Mongol and Assyrian cities with the Incans and the Mongols. What say the Incans?

The Americans wish to remind the Assyrians and their former ruler that they were given a chance to settle differences peacefully. The Assyrians chose the path of war and lost. Need we remind the Assyrians the victors write the history books
      Last edited by Av8tor; October 11, 2003, 15:42.
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Where are we in this game?
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Working...
        X