No announcement yet.

Another World Part VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do? I recieved the turn , but I am still decieding what to do. I have several divisions of tanks in your lands now Bird. Peace was offered several times before, but you wouldnt back down. My tanks have landed and there is plenty more on the way. Now we have you with your tail feathers tucked between your scaly legs trying to haggle your way to freedom. I have lost nine fine cities to the Good Mother's oceans because of this war. And may still lose more yet if the waters rise again. You have pumled the Mongols to one city. Personally I think SEATO should take you to one city, then give Mogolia her citizens back. After we take what we want for compensation from "water damage" you can have your cities back. But thats just what I think. I wish to have a reply from the international community before I make my final decession.
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

That decision would lead to nothing but several nuclear blasts in the very-very near future. With even more pollution to this damaged world.

Oh forgot: You WILL get rid of the Assyrians - but the land we populate now will be of no use for any conquerer.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I have halted the forward advancment of my troops for one turn, in the name of peace.
        So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

The Americans require additional time to consult with their SEATO allies. No offensive action was taken this turn in the name of peace Is Dugrik still playing?

Turn to Dugrik
          Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn to Azrael.

The mongols have accepted a peacetreaty.

Therefore not 2 but the 5 cities nearest to the "lonely" mongol city are now declared Open City along with the 2 already mentioned close those cities, America has conqered.

We await the mongols to hand over the keys to the townhalls - and I also wait for some information, which former mongol cities the incans and the americans withdraw from.

It would probably be too much to ask the incan to stop piracy - so I don't ask.
            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

turn sent
              Ash nazg dubratuluk
              ash nazg gimbatul
              ash nazg trakutaluk
              agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

Oh, how sweet Assyria and the Mongols have kissed and made up Incan ships have stopped piracy, only to be replaced by tanks continueing their invasion The land may be black, but the people can still be inslaved

Comment

Haven't seen a turn for a while..does anyone know where it;s at?
                  Ash nazg dubratuluk
                  ash nazg gimbatul
                  ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

Turn to Azrael.

Take care you American people - soon you will find yourself far behind the Incans.

The Incans have chosen to continue the war - therefore blame them what have to come.

The last hours of the Assyrian Empire might be very dirty.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                      Turn to Azrael.

Take care you American people - soon you will find yourself far behind the Incans.

The Incans have chosen to continue the war - therefore blame them what have to come.

The last hours of the Assyrian Empire might be very dirty.
                      The Americans regret the continuation of the hostilities
                      The Assyrians, however, have brought the situation upon themselves.

The end of the world appears to be near

Turn to Dugrik
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

turn sent
                        Ash nazg dubratuluk
                        ash nazg gimbatul
                        ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

Turn to Dugrik

Comment

turn sent
                            Ash nazg dubratuluk
                            ash nazg gimbatul
                            ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

In a heroic attack at the evil Incans, a group of Assyrian Freedomfighters died in a nuclear blast at Jerwan.

They died for their land together with the occuping forces.

Gandhi

Comment

Turn 160 to Nimrod.

Blackice nexted.

Comment

Working...
                                X