No announcement yet.

Another World Part VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go ahead and try BeakBrain, I will have yyour empire destroyed before you can land the first one
    So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Ok I'm back please sent all turns to me again.

thanks Maestro for playing my turns

and a warm welcome to the new leader of the French
      Ash nazg dubratuluk
      ash nazg gimbatul
      ash nazg trakutaluk
      agh burmuz-ishi krimpatul

Comment

turn sent
        Ash nazg dubratuluk
        ash nazg gimbatul
        ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
          Go ahead and try BeakBrain, I will have yyour empire destroyed before you can land the first one
          A little late:

Sorry but infectors are too expensive .

So you will have to live with the laywers and spies

And forget about destroying my land - you are too late - it is already destroyed
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

I do not know what is worse. Having a once beautiful lush jungle with a magnificent river running through it, turned to a desert. Or, having my lands turned into a black on from nukes. Either way Bird SEATO will make sure you have nothing to worry about Right Nuke
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Hello. Sorry about the absence. I'm back now.

Turn 152 to Birdman.
              Last edited by Dugrik; March 7, 2003, 04:25.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
                I do not know what is worse. Having a once beautiful lush jungle with a magnificent river running through it, turned to a desert. Or, having my lands turned into a black on from nukes. Either way Bird SEATO will make sure you have nothing to worry about Right Nuke
                [Out of Turn Post]

General Bird,

This is your last chance to disarm and prove to the international community you are a peace loving country and not a war monger

Your territorial ambitions have resulted in an ecological disaster for all of mankind

The Americans and the Incans will not rest until the former Mongol cities are returned to their rightful rulers.

SEATO's cause is right and just We will not falter and we will not fail in our efforts to dislodge a cancer that has infected the world.
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Out of turn.

When you do take so much care of the mongols, why do you not let him take the former mongol cities now ruled by americans or incans?

I will even promise not to attack and try taking those cites from the mongols.

If you do that - I'll consider what to do. It will surely depend if the SEATOs continues its aggressive wars agains the peaceloving assyrians and even more peaceloving Zulus.

Now, it is the intense use of nukes from SEATO members have resulted in the ecological disaster. So blame yourself!

The assyrian nation are for sure ready to take the last steps towards its own destruction now - course we know, that we will leave a hell on earth to the winners.
                  First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

For the sake of the world let us compromise, for now let's just call a truce all troops halt where they are.

If we the worlds leaders can go a few years without a shot I am sure we can work out all differences.

Do we all agree?

Black
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                      Out of turn.

When you do take so much care of the mongols, why do you not let him take the former mongol cities now ruled by americans or incans?

I will even promise not to attack and try taking those cites from the mongols.

If you do that - I'll consider what to do.
                      General Bird you are not in a position to make demands. If you agree to return former Mongol cities, then we can discuss peace and a time table.

It will surely depend if the SEATOs continues its aggressive wars agains the peaceloving assyrians and even more peaceloving Zulus.

Now, it is the intense use of nukes from SEATO members have resulted in the ecological disaster. So blame yourself!
                      War is a nasty business. The Assyrian's unprovoked war and use of nukes compelled a counter attack.

Originally posted by TheBirdMan The assyrian nation are for sure ready to take the last steps towards its own destruction now - course we know, that we will leave a hell on earth to the winners.
                      You forgot to mention using your civilian population as human shields.

The ball is in your court. Make the right choice and we can peacefully co-exist Make the wrong choice and perish

In the interest of peace the Americans will not attack the Assyrians for a turn. However, an Assyrian attorney was vigorously cross-examined near the town of Nishapur. The defense has no further questions. If you refrain from attacking or using subversive units for a turn we can discuss a peaceful resolution. You must obtain Mongol buy in for your solution.
                      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                        For the sake of the world let us compromise, for now let's just call a truce all troops halt where they are.

If we the worlds leaders can go a few years without a shot I am sure we can work out all differences.

Do we all agree?

Black
                        I will not let my troops attack - neither did I last time. Then I will declare one mongol city Open City - expecting the american and/or the incans does the same, leaving either a former mongol city or an assyrian city, publishing the name of the city.

Gandhi

Comment

I will not let my troops attack - neither did I last time. Then I will declare one mongol city Open City - expecting the american and/or the incans does the same, leaving either a former mongol city or an assyrian city, publishing the name of the city.
                          [Out of Turn]

General Bird,

The Americans are glad of your willingness to discuss peace. We are willing to return cities to the Mongols but the Assyrians have many more Mongol cities than do the Americans and Incans.

We propose the cities given up be proportional to the number of cities controlled. For example, if you have 10 cites and the American/Incans have 5, then the Assyrians should relinquish 2 cities for each city returned to the Mongols by SEATO. Additionally, the Assyrian controlled cities should go first for each round of cities returned to the Mongols.

What say the Mongols?

Comment

The cities Lung and Gushun Usu are now open cities.

Chikarting and Muren will follow if the incan stops their continued aggression towards my nation - 3 core assyrian cities was taken this time.

Aguratu and Khorasan will follow if the incans promise to leave all assyrian cities - one city for every two mongol cities I declare open cities.

I have offered peace to the mongols (though I know a short time of war will come every time the mongols size power of a city) and to the americans.

Peacetreaty will follow to the incans as soon as they have left assyrian land.

The assyrian forces are either on march towards new garrisons or kept home - no attacks made.

Gandhi

Comment

turn sent sorry it took so long my computer crashed
                              Ash nazg dubratuluk
                              ash nazg gimbatul
                              ash nazg trakutaluk

Comment

This appears to be working, time is a factor the world is corrupt with pollution and soon it will retaliate again.

It would seem peace is the order of the day with all side compromising, well done!

Black
                                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X