OCC Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn sent to Hatschy
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• 81 played

Comment

• We are now on 85 and fascism is finally installed

Comment

• 87 sent

This turn was murdered an ancient unit by a stack of 7+ bandits (that was I saw last turn).

I hope you have enough untis to support your attack Nimrod 'cos you are now TOP in my objectives list.

Comment

• The free people of this world should not have to bow to the fanatical riegn of terror that will rise by the hand of the Fasist Dictator berXpert.
            Can you hold me off?
            So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• How do you know that I'll rise a reign of terror? ...maybe you have a magic wand, or maybe you are the one who is rising as a fanatical Comunist Dictator of terror killing inocent untis.

Can I hold you off... who knows, send me next turn to see if I can

Comment

• No matter how this game comes out. I would like to play another from the beginning!
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

• ditto
                  So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

• 88 sent

Comment

• 90 played

Invasión stoped I though you have more than that... good luck in the next round.

Comment

• 98 sent

Internet will be public in 2 turns

Comment

• Turn 98 to Hatschy

Comment

• 100 sent to nukeboy

Internet is open for all civs to share your tech with me

Comment

• Turn 115...

I got robotics but I think it's too late.

Hatschy destroy Nimrod in turn 113 and with a nuclear attack in turn 114 destroy NukeBoy. Maybe I wont see turn 116

Great game BTW

Comment

Working...
                              X