New World part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are we not...?
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• seems so
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Man, I am such a bad mod, I always forget about this game, anyways I nexted black and sent to mike. Though neither of them ever seem to do there turns, hmmm..
        :)

Comment

• Need replacements then?

Comment

• Alright Mike is nexted, turn to Flameflash. Also I got another email from the Birdman that I can email Black at, so I am giving that a try to see if he changed email or something.

Comment

• Okay, it appears I had the wrong email for black and I am guessing david also has the wrong email. Please send black his turns to this email from now on david:
              blackiceapolyton@cogeco.ca
              thanks.

Does anyone know what's up with Mike? I know some of you know him better then me, is he coming back soon or should I look for a replace? thanks.

Comment

• turn 55 to david and sam
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                Revelation 6:8

Comment

• I am personal friends with mike, we grew up together. I doubt he will back anytime soon. He is like many of us and a poor boy. His hard drive went down and he has to wait until he can afford it to replace it. A replacement is fine with him, he understands. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• anymore replacements needed?

Comment

• Yes we do, you could play either the scots or the romans. Don't know your lvl of experience but romans are very strong and scots need so work done.

Comment

• Are we moving???Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• Don't think so...

Comment

Working...
                          X