• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could not get the turn to start please resend T-51 TY

Comment

• Turn 51 tp FF & Protoss

Comment

• I had problem with protoss's address please email me with correct address turn did go to FF

Comment

• received... though please look at my signature.
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 52 to david and sam
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Hmmm, stopped again, the last turn I have is turn 52 to mike, so I am resending that one, please let me know if am wrong though
              :)

Comment

• i think mike is down again, it might be best to next him for now
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• alright then, mike nexted, turn to flameflash

Comment

• recieved... will hopefully play tonight.

Comment

• turn 53 to david and sam

Comment

• are we stalled???? Ken

Comment

• I think that's a yes...

Comment

• i will resend

Comment

• Sorry, I don't seem to be the best at this moderating thing. The last turn I recieved was from David to Black so I will resend that one.

Comment

• are we still stalled???? Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X