No announcement yet.

New World part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn received... will play after homework.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• if you sent the turn FFI did not recieve it. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• /nods

I'll confirm.

Comment

• Okay we seem to have stopped again. The last turn i have is David's turn 48. The only person who should have sent out a turn 48 was Milamber to Black. The rest of you should have never played a turn 48 yet if my records are correct. Please confirm by either posting here or email. Thanks.
          :)

Comment

• no I have not played turn 48 yet. taipan mike is down right now so you may need to next him. he may be up by the end of this week though. Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• sam i send to david, david sends to ice, i will resend to david if i dont here from you (you should resend davids turn which is from me)
              that would be turn 48 sent on sept 24
              I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
              Revelation 6:8

Comment

• aha, forgot i had given david the romans and black the french, well then it seems black has once again not done his turn then. Well i havent been hearing anything from black so i guess i will have to next him again. Thanks for the heads up milamber, blast my memory

Comment

• I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                  Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Black has been nexted and turn sent to mike

Comment

• hmmm okay, i am resending to mike, 24 hrs i next again

Comment

• mike has been nexted, turn 48 to flameflash

Comment

• recieved... will play after work.

Comment

• I show I sent turn 48 to milamber on 11-26. what is the status here please/ Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• ooopps 10-26, duh, it is all the allergy medicine,smile.

Comment

• okay, hmmm it seems we have a couple people who continue to not play there turns, i will send out an email and everyone who doesnt reply i will get a replacement for. I will next tommorrow also. Sorry for the delay

Comment

Working...
                                X