• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oops turn 37 sorry; to redbull

Comment

• No Turn from DM, recieved from Blackice instead. T37 to FlameFlash

Comment

• my sent email file showed I sent it to both of you on 9/16, that is how come blackice had it. I wondered how that happened. I swear I sent it right, frozenfire911@hotmail, right??? If not let me know.

Ken/dancemasseuse

Comment

• turn probably received... car problems forced me to not play any turns last night Will do better tonight... much less homework... though getting car fixed...

/me grumbles about wanting to stop this transition into adulthood...
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• * FlameFlash grumbles about wanting to stop this transition into adulthood...

Hey FF I don't want to either, and I'm going on the down hill slide to 50, but reality has away of kicking you in the teeth and making you take responsibility for your life (unless you believe the government should)

I still feel like a kid mentally that's one of the reasons I play civ.
            I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
            Revelation 6:8

Comment

• You're right of course... *sighs* I just didn't mean to jump into it head-first.

Comment

• Hang in there FlameFlash; adulthood has it's positives. As they say "Whatever doesn't kill you is good for you".

Comment

• oh, I know that one... believe you me... no, yesterday I was just throwing a pity party for myself... *shrugs* Feeling better now... I've had my quota of Pepsi and E-mail that I've been deprived from for a while...

Comment

• 38 to Hatschy

Comment

• While you guys discuss the pros and cons of being the right age to drink beer, I'll just...

Comment

• Turn 38 sent to dancemasseuse.

Comment

• turn 38 sent to redbull

Ricketyclik I have a request. you hve two warriors who block the free movement between my cities. I have to move my people around your warriors by boat because they are in between cities of mine. would you please move them.

Comment

• Turn not recieved. Please resend DM.

Comment

• Do you have my e-mail right DM? It's frozenfire911@hotmail.com

Comment

• yes I do have your email right. I checked all my stuff including my old sent mail and that is the address on it each time. They came to you for a while then the last two turns they haven't, but they did get to blackice both times, I do not understand why.
                                I used your "mailto" link above and sent a test also.
                                Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X