Bulletproof Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed

With the lack of posting on behalf of Plogsted and if you add the 35 emails and 10-15 posts I made in a row then I am excused

Comment

So is Zobo replacing Plogsted? Or subbing?

Comment

Mikaveli may have to be replaced too
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

great... well, keep us updated... the first game I ever started in I'd like to keep alive... (though there were others I began subbing for first...)
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

plogsted asked me to send his turns to zobo til july 1st cause of his vacation

Comment

oh and yes i am replacing siege

Comment

Welcome
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
                Revelation 6:8

Comment

Mik is still in (see below). He never sent turn 23, or it was never received from him.

ricketyclik wrote:

This is a message from ricketyclik at Apolyton CS Forums ( http://apolyton.net/forums/index.php ). The Apolyton CS Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email ricketyclik, you can use this online form:

OR, by email:
                  mailto:richardjbarratt@hotmail.com

This is the message:

Hey Mik, are you still in, or should we get a replacement for you?

Regards,
                  Ricketyclik.

Yes I'm in, I have turn 23 in my mailbox. I thought I played it. Let me know if I haven't.

Michael Andrews
                  mandrews72@yahoo.com

Comment

I sent two emails of the forwarded turn and no reply. Maybe confirm the email address?
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

OK, I emailed Mikaveli advising him to check in regularly here, and to cc turns to Blackice.

Hopefully this will solve the problem

Comment

Checking thread
                        Keep your ENEMIES close and watch your ALLIES!

Comment

Thanks Rick Good to see you Mikaveli

You have a good civ there I hope I made some good moves for you. Compare the turn before to the new one you get to see the changes. Played right you have a chance at top spot in this game
                          Or do we?

Comment

OK, who has the turn now?

Last I played and sent was 24, on June 24.

Comment

First post updated.

Removed Garry as the perma sub of Ricketyclick.

Comment

Turn is with Zobo I will wait till tomorrow ok with you peeps?
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X