X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll get to the turn tonight.

Comment

How's the game flowing?

Haven't seen a post for a couple of days...

Comment

slowly waiting for a turn (26th i think)
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
        Revelation 6:8

Comment

*nods* Waiting waiting and waiting
          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I guess it must be somewhere between Plogsted and Mikaveli.

Comment

Turn is with flameflash
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

no it's not!

(turn received and sent)

Comment

turn received turn 26 sent to Dattler RC's sub and Blackice
                  I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

turn recieved... however wrong turn was sent to me... waiting for correct copy to be sent.

Comment

turn 27 to Dattler and Blackice

Comment

hmmm...
                        Lot's of my friends have their PC infected by a virus. I receive lot's of virus mails form them 313kb size. My mail account has been over the maximum size a while so any mails sent to me then were send back! I may have missed a turn.

Comment

plogsted I have a replacement if you are not interested in playing?
                          “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                          Or do we?

Comment

*sighs* My first game I started out in as a newbie... and what does it do... constantly stall... *sighs*

Comment

Not for long
                              Or do we?

Comment

One can only hope

Comment

Working...
                                X