No announcement yet.

Help Desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all. My Civ CTP keeps coming up with an error message when I try to load up games. It says: CCTP has caused an error in . CCTP will now close.

If problems persist please restart your computer

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
      Oh and yes, CtP is not as popular as Quake or whatever... it's common to get there and see noone online.
      That's a shame Solv :

Comment

Well you do it then, restart, and you dont need to load anything, just go to multiplayer. If nothing else, reinstall it quickly and join then .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Go Redbull go! Jake is going crazy by now .

Comment

Did you make it guys?

Comment

Erm no. In the result, Jake played me. However, we had another problem arise. After 30 turns, Jake was kicked to desktop, while I remained. I saves the game, and quit it too, meeting him again in the lobby. But then, it happened - I tried to set a game up and load the save I did, however I got the Scenario not found message and was sent back to the lobby - any idea?

Comment

Did you host or did he?
                “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                Or do we?

Comment

Oops, forgot to check back here. I hosted... and when I tried to load the save and got the mistake, he couldn't join my game, of course, as I immediately was sent back to the lobby.

Comment

Solver! I re-installed it, patch 1.2 and Hack 1.21, and I gotthe same problems!

Comment

Do you have mods loaded and or were making senarios etc before you played?
                      “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                      Or do we?

Comment

Mods loaded, no scenarios

Comment

If you meant us Blackice, we had no mods loaded,
                          and no scenarios....
                          Mankind is Doomed.....

Comment

Yeah, neither of us had anything loaded, that's why I was extremely surprised about the way it appeared sayign Scenario not Found. It was clearly looking for some sort of...

Comment

Solv,

a) Are you sure that you loaded the same save you saved? If I remember correctly when you host, your saves go into your \save\games\ folder while when you are not hosting they go into \save\mp\ folder. Now when you create a game and load a save, only the saves into the \save\mp\ folder will appear. Perhaps you got something wrong?

b) Did you clicked on the "Load Saved Game" or "Load Scenario" button?

c) Did you saved the game after Jake was kicked or before?

Comment

Redbull,

Does this happen to both mp and sp, or only to mp?

Comment

Working...
                                X