Star Dreamers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whidbey.com should work works for everybody else
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• conduit you have a typo its whidbey.com
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• make sure that it's typed correctly... I know in one game I was in it wouldn't work because I'd copy-pasted incorrectly.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• heh... great minds think alike at the same time...

Comment

• turn 38 got and boy what a chore that was sent to FF and Conduit

Comment

• heh...

Turn received... will play after work.

Comment

• just got off with tech support on my e-mail can't get any more room in my boxes but there is no problem with my mail acording to the tech support guy. also if my box gets full he says i will get a warning that says my box is full. so i think it may be a problem at your end. send a copy of error message or post it so i cand send it to the tech

thanxs mark aka milamber

Comment

• guillaume from the looks of the error mesage the tech says that it could be that another message was comming in at the same time try sending again

Comment

• turn 39 to Milamber.

Comment

• turn 39 to FF and Kevin

Comment

• turn received... will play after work... I think... Uni started, so I'm a bit disorganized.

Comment

• turn 40 to Milamber.

Comment

• turn 40 to FF and Conduit

Comment

• Could you please resend... and attach a copy of the turn?

Comment

• boy is my face red thought i did went and checked my sent items and there it was plain as day with no attachment i resent it sorry i'm like beat dead to the world

Comment

Working...
                                X