X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 35 to Milamber.

Comment

• Turn 35 FF
      I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
      Revelation 6:8

Comment

• turn recieved... will play after work.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• turn 36 to Milamber.

Comment

• Milamber, i can't join you; your 2 email addresses don't work.
            i put the savegame here:
            http://guillaume.3.free.fr/CTP%20Ema...eme@aol.com%20(Turn%2036).zip

Comment

• Originally posted by guillaume70
              http://guillaume.3.free.fr/CTP%20Ema...eme@aol.com%20(Turn%2036).zip
              bad writing. look for:

Comment

• guill. try my mail again everything else is coming in dont know why it didnt get to me. turn 36 played and sent to FF
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• turn played and sent

Comment

• Are you guys still looking for a moderator? If you are, I am willing to help. Let me know. My e-mail is kschafer1@kc.rr.com

Comment

• Many thanks conduit!

If you're willing, then everybody, start sending their turns to both the next player and our new moderator: conduit.

Comment

• guillaume 70 are you still having problems with my e-mail i think the turn is with you

Comment

• I wondered where the turn was... conduit, did you get a copy from guillaume that he'd sent toward Milamber? If so, could you just forward it on to him?

Comment

• Unless it showed up yesterday. I did not. Could everyone e-mail me the most current turn that they have and I will send the right one to the right person so this ball can get a rollin'.

Comment

• will have to do that after work, but sounds like a good idea (though it looks like there was some kind of bounce issue.)

Comment

• I sent Guillaume an e-mail yesterday which did not bounce back. However, I did not get a response. I took care of some maintenance of the French empire and nexted the turn. It has been sent to Miliamber

Comment

Working...
                                X