PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn 35 to berXpert
    I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
    Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Milamber 35 - 16 cities geometry in 2... hunting barbarians

Comment

• turn 36 to berXpert
        I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
          Milamber 34
          ricketyclik 31
          Birdman 96

Quinns I have both, a long river on forest and found 3 settlers at very begining (in fact 2 cities but found on ice, so I disband them and changed to the river)
          I see... I see... that would do it then! Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

• turn 37 to berXpert

Comment

• Milamber 37

I have a lot of cities but I'm still ranked at 3rd place... maybe AI is cheating

Comment

• BerXpert - Since you seem to be into bragging about your acomplishments - did you tell anyone yet that I beat you twice in one night?? I'm sure the next post will be his explanation.

Whenever you are ready for another match, let me know.

Chad
                Last edited by chadcoffman; October 8, 2002, 17:26.

Comment

• turn 38 to berXpert

Comment

• Milamber 38

Originally posted by chadcoffman
                    BerXpert - Since you seem to be into bragging about your acomplishments - did you tell anyone yet that I beat you twice in one night?? I'm sure the next post will be his explanation.

Whenever you are ready for another match, let me know.

Chad

Excuse me, do I know you? I have not played on line for weeks.

Comment

• I think I start to remember

Yes you are right Chad, you defeat me 2 times, first in 10 turns, second in 60 turns.

Both games in small land, as lot of players know I'm good in science but very bad on military strategy.

If you re-read my game vs Quinns we were equal at turn 110 when I drop the game, I was 2000 SCI he only 500 but he had 18 untis outside my undefended cities, as you make in both games

If you can we can play in 3 hours when I arrive at home to see if I learned something

Comment

• QC5 Turn 34 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 33 to the WoopWoopBird (yes, they do actually exist. I know, because i hear them from my bedroom window every morning! Damned Woop Woop birds!!!!! Damned BirdMan! )

Comment

• Just giving you a hard time BerX. I would not have been as aggressive had you not let me know of your strategy ahead of time. Then you probably would have kicked my butt.

I can start a game tonight, but I probably won't be able to finish. That is assuming you want to play on a larger map.

Comment

• turn 39 to berXpert

Comment

• Milamber 39

Hey Chad... I saw you start a game vs God I know I was 20 minutes late but you can't understand the traffic in this city 3:20 to get hom

Comment

• I could walk across my city in that time!

Comment

Working...
                                X