X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milamber 23
    ricketyclik 25
    Birdman 88 SCI 1423

I'm learning here boys... Quinns kick me and I'm doing my best to have a revange against him.

Bird give me a breake, I was building some nets for my dirsty cities and some mines, that's why you saw my graph going down but wait for the next turns

BTW next turn I'll discover Industrial Revolution... I don't need to say that I'm discovering 1 tech in 1 turn, right?

Comment

• Birdman 89 - SCI 1517 (still growing )

2nd turn this night to Bird, BTW I skip Ago of reason for one extra turn I'll get cavalry next turn.

I have 18 trade rutes but only 11 caravns, so maybe I need to wait 2 more turns...

Comment

• Turn 89 to BerXpert.

Number of cities close to limit now - and I have more caravans than the mexicans.

Aquaducts in nearly every city now, granaries in half or so.

Mayby all isn't lost afterall...............

And sorry to forget this: I have had gunpowder, cannonmaking, agricutural revolution and cavalry tactics for quite some turns now .
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• turn 24 to berXpert
          I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.
          Revelation 6:8

Comment

• Birdman 90 - 40 cities but who care about limits let's found a couple of more.

14 caravans now, 6 turns to comunism ...no it's chemistry

Comment

• Milamber 24 - SCI 35 (Astronomy in 1)

I check my land and I discovered that my river is 20 tiles long, 4 with ice, 6 with greenland and 10 with forest...

Comment

• turn 25 berXpert

thats a good river and i bet you got some mountains around there to.
                I heard a loud voice, I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! It's rider was named Death, and hades was following close behind him. They were given power over one fourth of the earth to kill by the sword, famine and plague.

Comment

• Milamber 25

No mountains just 2

---
                  Well this was my last turn for tonight... I'm going to sleep.

Comment

• turn 26 berXpert

Comment

• Milamber 26

... I know ... I know I'm a civ adict

Comment

• ricketyclik 26
                        Birdman 91

Comment

• Keep tuned BerXpert.

We might get a turn more now.
                          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• berXpert turn 27

Comment

• turn 28 berXpert

Comment

• Milamber 28
                                ricketyclik 25
                                Birdman 92 Age of reason reached, London Exchange in 5

Comment

Working...
                                X