No announcement yet.

PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, laddy Lung! My wife and I share the same email address. She edits out all the good filth coming in from Australia ... DAMN!

Comment

• Heh... me and rickety are up to T12 if anyone cares

Comment

• I care!

Comment

• I care too!

Comment

• Quinns an12ricketyclik, the care bears

Comment

• Originally posted by redbull
              Quinns an12ricketyclik, the care bears
              Easy there Kiwi!

Comment

• QC5 Turn 19 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 18 to ChookLegs

Is it dreaming too much to actually find ruins that actually contain something!!?!! Right now i'd even go for a few barbarians to spice up this game and free me from the monotony of endless swamps/tundra/forests

Comment

• Originally posted by redbull
                  Quinns an12ricketyclik, the care bears
                  Hehe...reminds me of a skit on radio back in the 80's - The Swear Bears. Hehe, they were piss-funny

Comment

• Hey Lung! What are going into ruins for? Don't you know that ruins are off limits in PBEM Challenges? Well, no big deal. You want to make them legal for our game?? Fine with me. Wait a minute... I thought I created our world without ruins???

Comment

• Originally posted by quinns
                      Wait a minute... I thought I created our world without ruins???
                      You did. It's just that Tweety needs all the help he can get I only have ruins in Lung vs WoodpeckerPecker Just though of that one

Comment

• QC5 Turn 20 to Quinns. Is that a river i see? A glacial river, perhaps, but a river nonetheless! Woo-hoo!

BC6 Turn 19 to Tawny-FrogmouthFace

Comment

• I got home too late to play my turns, but it's never too late to come up with another stupid name for EmuFace

Comment

• Whatever to keep you awake - and your playing abilities low .
                            First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• I reached turn 60 vs Birdman, AI is still wining on powergraph, I had completed my 2nd bank, next turn I'll start researching for agricultural revolution with 480 SCI per turn. I have only 2 wonders (laberynt and stonehenge) ...oh and I have the bigest city on the world Mexico City

Comment

• Sounds like a tight game.

BTW, what country is your flag berXpert?

Comment

Working...
                                X