No announcement yet.

PBEM Challenges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is this place? I hear Kevin Costner has a flop, er, movie in the making to be called "Swamp World"!! Obviously it is based on my pathetic little world i inherited from Quinns

Only marginally better is my plains and tundra river-less world i share with BirdBeak!

QC5 Turn 15 to Quinns

BC5 Turn 14 to BeakFace

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert

Bird, did you get the turn 50? I think you have keeped that turn for 2 days, I'm resending it just in case.

---

Updating my game vs Quinns... he is kicking me

but I'll be in communism in 7 turns I hope I can kick him back
      I am not kicking you. I have not yet begun to fight! Communism? I might get there in about 30 turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lung
        What the hell is this place? I hear Kevin Costner has a flop, er, movie in the making to be called "Swamp World"!! Obviously it is based on my pathetic little world i inherited from Quinns

Only marginally better is my plains and tundra river-less world i share with BirdBeak!
        What... More whining? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Comment

• Only marginally better is my plains and tundra river-less world i share with BirdBeak!
          Now I know, that you are either far to the north or to the south - giving me the whole central part as a playground......

I am sorry for you dear Lung - really I am - but of course, you can

Ohh man isn't this just lovely to read
          First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Watch it, PelicanFeatures!

My swamps will bog down even your fairy soldiers

Comment

• Comment

• Hmmm... Quinns seems to support a merger between "SuperLeague 1x1 challenges" and "PBEM Challenges, Inc"

So I want to ask if you guys are okay with a dual citizenship with SuperLeague and PBEM Challenges. If you accept, you can also join in two on two challenges in the league

Just reply here

Comment

• I'm happy
                  I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• QC5 Turn 17 to Quinns

BC6 Turn 16 to Sulphur-Crested CockatooFace

Comment

• OK with me

Comment

• be carefull
                        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                          be carefull
                          Huh???

Comment

• Now, a particular anagram may be offensive, but CockatooFace is far more acceptable than TwoCockfaces

Then there's always the titmouse

Comment

• Hey, Lung. Are you interested in joining the SuperLeague, so your PBEM challenges go to the SL, plus you can join in on 2 on 2 challenges

Comment

• As much as i love a good stoush with a Kiwi as much as the next Australian, Quinns and ParrotBrain got in first, so with the addition of the imminent Lungmatch semi-finals, i am fully booked out.

Speaking of ParrotBrain, BC6 Turn 17 to the original sapsucker

Oh, and QC5 Turn 18 to Quinns, and apparently his wife too

Comment

Working...
                                X