This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone you should have it now.
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• thank you.
      i will try immediately.
      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• Great! I will say this is why I do not like to modify the files.

Sp is good Pbem but! It is best to have someone else make the maps so you do not have to modify the files.

“The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• Anyone up for a game?

How about you Kralj, get some of your frustration out in a one on one, head to head game.

You up for it?

Anyone else/

Online now. :0)
          Or do we?

Comment

• Heh ya right you do not have the moxy, some cheese with your wine?

Tis only a game remember that, if you can....
            Or do we?

Comment

• Anyone gaming tonight?
              Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice
                Anyone gaming tonight?
                I been on all day Pete..just left in fact..BUT...we all know I aint anybody!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• too true
                  Or do we?

Comment

• I think I have this winxp problem solved now I need help testing it tomorrow, you up for it?
                    Or do we?

Comment

I think I have this winxp problem solved now I need help testing it tomorrow, you up for it?
                      Me and Erni have an all day game scheduled..I have flu..so wont be spreading it at church...

Ill post if something changes my friend

Have a good eveening!

on an unrelated note...RoN is kewl..hope ya try it soon!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

• Sounds good, well not the flu part though. :/

I most certainly will try it, I try everything
                        Or do we?

Comment

• Who's up for a game?
                          Or do we?

Comment

• This thread is called the internet rankings, but where are the rankings?
                            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• If you played online I could add you and I to the list, then we would have five.

Now seeing that Most people are incapable to play online, bit above thier ability I think. I keep posting here for the new players some of which do play online.

In the event we have more than token spamming and some people do want to get ranked in online play we will start the rankings again.

In the mean time it is a good central place to post for online games vs. posting them all over the threads.

Or do we?

Comment

If you played online I could add you and I to the list, then we would have five.

Now seeing that Most people are incapable to play online, bit above thier ability I think. I keep posting here for the new players some of which do play online.

In the event we have more than token spamming and some people do want to get ranked in online play we will start the rankings again.

In the mean time it is a good central place to post for online games vs. posting them all over the threads.

Here Here

And..if you get rated..you automatically get a ranking..because I am your Garden Variety Cellar-Dwellar Troll!!

Peace

Grandpa Troll

Comment

Working...
                                X