Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humm so am I with Troll you see troll?
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

• cant see either of you.
      how did you connect to which server ??
      Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
      O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• I'm, we're on NL with Tiberious. Reload your servers dat? Do you still have the patches installed?
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• We are in Sumeria on NL.
          Or do we?

Comment

• Multiplayer, Internet BTW.
            Or do we?

Comment

• tiberius' game ?
              yeah, i see that, but i dont see anyone else.
              tiberius' game btw is locked so i cant join...

Comment

• Hummm wierd troll has game going and I am just sitting in the lobby.
                Or do we?

Comment

• other server in 5 min ?

Comment

• sure
                    Or do we?

Comment

• I am on games.Igateway now
                      Or do we?

Comment

• i reinstalled servers.dat
                        i rebooted
                        and i will not switch to any other program for 5 or 10 minutes after visiting the lobby

lets see if it works

Comment

• i met hatschy at that second server. can you see him ?

Comment

• Are there still rated on-line games played? Tournaments or such like?
                            If it ain't broke, find a bigger hammer.

Comment

• Originally posted by checkMate
                              Are there still rated on-line games played? Tournaments or such like?
                              Well, a lot of games get played C-Mate..but as for any tourneys..not really.

I play almsot every single day. I see lots of personal challenges..but not so many "Rated games"

The people I see on a regular basis playing online:

Me
                              Stallin
                              Money
                              Tiberius-so-so regular
                              Paul
                              Blackice-sometimes, not as much as before though
                              Erni
                              sven
                              pbel
                              Warlord Tormann-but he doesnt show up when you try to continue game,must have a life????
                              Berxpert
                              Yoda-sometimes
                              DrDoom-sometimes
                              DrSeuss-Mister Rogers-sometimes
                              These are the most regulars I see, I am probably missing a few, but pretty muchg these are the regulars

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• True Troll several people here with personality disorders try to convince people not toplay online games. To bad as the people who can teach people to play online games, fast and with too much fun added are there and hav'in fun.

All you have to do Cheekmate is go online and learn how to play online, don't whine just learn.

We are all waiting for your effort. If you do not have the moxy to play online stay here and hide. No biggy the rest of us do not miss it I assure you.

See you there if you dare....It is a totally different game some have learned some have not. Take the dive learn to drive and wipe the pipe.
                                Or do we?

Comment

Working...
                                X