Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete sounds serious. Maybe you should pay more attention Faded

Comment

• Ice i would need to show you the tests and the publishing presses I dealt with. But I appreciate it!

Im sure ill figure it out when i go back. I hope anyway, I will run some more PH tests and the like of output. See whats up, perhaps. You know we are looking for a man for our South America ops Good pay! I guess...perhaps if you want I can fax you a resume?

Comment

• :0) Thanks Faded :0) I will have one more year of raising Christine before I get back into the industry. Ph humm scumming cold, heatset what press what kind of plate? What exactly is the problems, hey free help :0) Publishing (web) presses heh I was an ink technician specializing in publishing companies.
        “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
        Or do we?

Comment

• hi cant sleep, ill think about maybe asking you before i leave UK next thursday. going back monday.

Now if you don't mind, I'll go roll in my grassy hills and chase some leprachauns that are hiding under the mushrooms.

Comment

• Of course, now we're curious if he's really after the leprachauns or the 'shrooms.
            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• lol that is just somthing stupid i was putting at the end of the posts last night.

the leperchaun says im cute

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                lol that is just somthing stupid i was putting at the end of the posts last night.

the leperchaun says im cute
                Cuter than WHAT???
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                  Or do we?

Comment

• Happy Birthday Canada
                    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• Independence day?

Comment

• ok im not going anywhere. I got someone to fill for me. I had a few uncool things come up which prevent me from travel.

On the flip side, I can play filix whenever he wants too

Comment

• happy birthday Canada! w00t!

Soon it will be america's birthday...

Comment

• Nothing too serious I hope..
                            Or do we?

Comment

• No a court-date cause of a traffic infringement and my mom was dx with breast cancer, but its very much treatable cause it was early

Comment

• Originally posted by faded glory
                                No a court-date cause of a traffic infringement and my mom was dx with breast cancer, but its very much treatable cause it was early
                                Our sincerest prayers are with you regarding your family, as my Mom went home on Oct. 21, 2000, I have a special place in my heart for those whom still have their Mom's!

Troll
                                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                                X