Midway Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the turn is?
    “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
    Or do we?

Comment

Hello Midway.

I'm replacing blackice in this game, and in a few others. In a few turns I'll be playing his civ as if it was my own...but until then I'll be struggling to figure out what on earth is going on. So please e-mail me about anything you can think of, and of course start sending blackices turns to my address.

Seige (Ches):
      seige@roadrunner.nf.net

And just to verify, this is who blackice said to send turns to:
      -> chan_ka_yin@hotmail.com
      -> no moderator?
      Did he get it right?
      "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

Midway Turn 119 to Nimrod
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 120:
          -> Kelvin
          "To be a scientist, you must never be afraid of people thinking you're a fool." - Wonko the Sane

Comment

OMG I thought this game had fallen off the board

Turn 120 to Nimrod
            Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

There will be a slight delay in sending the turn. Will send tomorrow. Sorry for any incovenience.
              So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

ok turn sent
                So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Turn 121 to Seige

Comment

T123 to Seige

Comment

Russian Leader,

The Indians request you remove the Phalanx in the mountains north of Nagpur. Indian engineers desire to construct a mine on that location.

BTW Turn to Nimrod

Comment

This game looks stuck and I guess Fraze didnt recieve the turn becuase he didnt post that he sent it. Nuke could you resend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
                          This game looks stuck and I guess Fraze didnt recieve the turn becuase he didnt post that he sent it. Nuke could you resend.
                          I'm confused. Don't I send the turn to you?

Comment

Yes, you do. I will resend the turn to Fraze
                            Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Turn 125 to Seige. Sorry for the hold up.

Comment

Russia is only too glad to help out her friendly Indian neighbors. The phalanx has been moved.

Comment

Working...
                                X