X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 105 to Blackice

Comment

Turn 107 to Krash
      Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 107 to Franses.

Comment

Turn 108 to Franses.

Thank you Russian people for your gift, we have in return offered something to you, we hope it meets with approval.

Comment

Turn 108 To Blackice

Comment

With no doubt about it we see great things ahead for our two nations. With friendships forging world wide we hope peace will reign for some years to come.

Turn sent 109
              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
              Or do we?

Comment

No news to report from the Indian perspective.

Turn to Krash
                Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

What happened to this game?

Comment

NukeBoy: The game stuck with Krash I'm sure.

You could try to resend your last turn to Nimrod ( ericmusser1112@yahoo.com )instead. He has written in the YRC, that he is ready to take over for Krash.
                    First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

Originally posted by TheBirdMan
                      NukeBoy: The game stuck with Krash I'm sure.

You could try to resend your last turn to Nimrod ( ericmusser1112@yahoo.com )instead. He has written in the YRC, that he is ready to take over for Krash.
                      Krash has not responded to my email or posted. I will forward his turn to Nimrod. Who gets the turn after him?

Comment

Nimrod,

I guess you send you turn to Frances. Let me know if you need his email address.

Nuke

Comment

Nimrod,

Welcome to Midway.

Turn 110 received, played and forwarded to Fraze
                          Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

Turn 110 To blackice

Comment

A special welcome to Nimrod

The Indian Government hopes the Vikings continue their peaceful policy esablished by their predecessors and wishes the new government all the best.

Nice to see this game moving again. I thought it had fallen off the board

Turn to Nimrod

Comment

Some how I have Blackice's turn You want it back Ill exchange it for mine
                                So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Working...
                                X