Midway Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn to Nimrod
    Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Turn 112 to Blackice

Comment

Turn 113 to Nimrod
        Let me explain something to you..... I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing. - The Big Lebowski(1998)

Comment

Who's French

Turn sent
          So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod
            Some how I have Blackice's turn You want it back Ill exchange it for mine
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

Who's French
              France and her pepole are all mine.

Turn to Blackice

Comment

Turn to Nimrod

Comment

Originally posted by Fraze

France and her pepole are all mine.

Turn to Blackice
                  Sup Fraze. Turn to ya man.
                  So one guy turns to another guy and says "T.A.I." His friends says "What?" He responds by saing "Think about it;)"

Comment

Turn to Nimrod

Comment

Originally posted by Nuke Boy
                      Turn to Nimrod
                      No I dont have it
                      Fraze does

Comment

Turn swiftly dispatched in the direction of Blackice.

Comment

Excellent turn speeds guys

Turn to Nimrod

Comment

Originally posted by Nimrod

No I dont have it
                            Fraze does
                            deja vu

Comment

I got used to the formidable turn speed but we are slowing down again.
                              Franses (like Ramses).

Comment

There will be a slight delay in sending the turn. Will send it tomorrow afternoon when I have the time. Sorry for any inconvince.

Comment

Working...
                                X