No announcement yet.

World Scenario Part V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First I would llike to state that I am appaled bye Chairman Swissys arrogance. Let the German and our peoples live in peace.. We've done nothing wrong.

Comment

• Turn 131 to Saddamoto.

Statement from the Zulu HighPriests:

As long as all nations keep their armed forces at a peacelevel, we more take this as gorilla-talking.

But if this should become more than talk, the Zulus might shift from a peacefull behavior to another attitude.

We do think it is unwise to talk about weapons of massdestruction, we hope such a technology is nothing more but a rumour.

Signed by

Chairman Aegnor
      HighPriest Shaka
      Last edited by TheBirdMan; October 8, 2001, 00:30.
      First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• "Borders between Assyria and Germany had been established long ago. All nations can verify this. If you had any argument you should had raised it back then and not now.

America does not agree with the Assyrian policy of demanding through power given by advanced weapons and condemns any use of nuclear weapons against a nation.

If the Assyrians make use of such weaponry the Americans will be enganged on behalf of their German friends. I am sure that the rest nations will act accordingly as well.

Assyria is an advanced and rich nation. She does not need a few tiles to be stronger. Be wise and make allies and not foes and you shall be rewarded."

High Priest Constantine

Comment

• Statemen from General Fujimora

We find Assyrian actions and words deplorable. We urge Chairman Swissy to stop his pouting, and to attend to the matters of his own people.

On a scientific note ; other world leaders have spoke of nuclear weapons. Japanese scientific counsil is condemning this! We will not seek to aquire such weapons of mass destruction.

As for the Statements bye highpriest of the Zulu's.

General Fujimora has stated this. "Your Battleships are no longer allowed to pass thru the northern coast of Australia, Submarines are being sent to prevent any further incursions to observe the American coastlines. We were told bye the respectable Zulu leader, that this ship was headed to a port. Apparently, it is meandering off the American-owned-Australian coastline on intellegence gathering"

Press department,
          Manchuwok Kagoshimi

Cheif Master Chef,
          Yen Cuan Cook Soi Caun Yuoh

Comment

• Turn to The Bird Man

And if nukes, bombers and interceptors weren't bad enough. My current tech track should give me space planes in about 6-8 turns. Life is good
            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Turn to Saddam 2 hours ago.

Then the Zulu is happy to introduce to the world: The first active airdefence unit.

Our productionline has changed slightly, going to produce a great number of SAM to defend Zulu coastlines and cities.

Also, I have accepted a desperat demand from our old german friend. Soon also Germany will be able to defend their airspace. I would like if the germans would treat this knowledge with care and not pass it on to the first, the best, who asks. A certain delay would be appriciated.
              First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn to The Bird Man
                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved - loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."--Victor Hugo

Comment

• Turn to Saddamoto.

Gandhi

Comment

• "The Germans received another gift from their overseas friend. Now they will be able not only to defend their airspace but also their health against microorganisms that threaten their citizens lives. The Germans now have the knowledge of Pharmacauticals.

Aslo I would like to ask from my Zulu neighbors to withdraw their battleship from New Zealand and East Australia and refrain from entering our national waters in the future otherwise we will act accordingly and start tresspasing you lands."

High Priest Constantine

===
                    Turn 134 to Swissy.

Comment

• Turn to The Bird Man/Blackice

Comment

• Turn to Saddamoto.

The american wishes have come to our knowledge too late - but they shall be considered by the first comming oppotunity.

Gandhi

Comment

• Turn played from blackice and sent to Stavros

(I will play turn from BM)

Comment

• Hot diggity damn

Stavros my SOTL accidently bumped into your ship. I would have replayed the turn, but that just isnt fair

I sent reparations. My deepest sympthatys for the families aboard that vessel

Turn to you btw

Comment

• I understand that accidents can happen, and am happy that you thought to make amends as quickly as you did.
                              I have issued a diplomat to immediately set up an embassie, to cement our relationship.

Comment

• New thread started.

Refer to World Scenario Part VI thread.

Do not post here!

Comment

Working...
                                X