Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mathemagicians "Mixed" Game (german/english)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mathemagician

Dimytes, you were supposed to send to ricketyclik instead of oli.
    you are replacing Tina,
    rickety is replacing Oli
    AFAIK.
    correction !!
    i mixed up oli and tobi. oli should still be in the game, i'll message him.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

turn 19 resent to Joseph.

Comment

Joseph nexted.
        i will be looking for a replacement.

Comment

turn 19 resent to quinns.

to speed things up, if i dont get a CC of a turn within 24 hours but notice it before 48 hours, i will resend the turn and give an additional 24 hours. if i notice it later i will directly next the respective player.

Comment

quinns nexted for turn 19. turn 19 sent to gumpold.
            come on people. lets get this game going again...

Comment

This is the fourth time I mentioned to change my email address to quinn2084@yahoo.com. I don't check any other addresses.

Math -- Sorry, but please find me a replacement for this game. I'm out.

Comment

quinns,
                i looked up to 6 months back in this thread and the Peaceful Noodle game, as well as in my email folder for these threads.

i found 2 instances in this thread changing your email address from steveq@gte.net to quinn2084@msn.com, which i had noticed and changed, but not one occurence of changing your email to quinn2084@yahoo.com.

i found 1 instance in the other thread changing your email to quinn2084@yahoo.com, where you somewhat explicitly stated that it was only for that very thread.

Originally posted by quinns
                Turn 42 sent to gumpold. Sorry for the delay. I rarely check my msn.com email anymore. For this thread, I changed my email address to quinn2084@yahoo.com.
                also, i found nothing in my email folder, which should at least be accurate for a few months.

im sorry if you want to leave, quinns. but its not my fault that the turns didnt arrive.

Comment

i posted in the recruitment center, book VI, that we need a substitute for quinns. i noticed we still have none for Joseph.

any objections on cancelling this game ? i dont see good chances to keep it going.

Comment

I know its not your fault, Math. This game was just moving too slow... then I would forget about it and cause a bottleneck.

Comment

ok, steve.

Comment

alright, i got feedback from several players. it seems like the best thing is to cancel this game. i just hope the other two games im modding dont fare the same, although motivation seems very low there too..

i suggest this thread to be closed in 24 - 48 hours.

Comment

Working...
                        X